A letter to the nurses and doctors

This is to the nurses and doctors, thank you.

No matter how much we can try, there can never be enough words that will be able to justify what we are feeling for you, how much we are grateful to you. This is a tough time for humanity, and you have stood like the wall between us and the misfortune. You are so brave that you are not even caring about yourself for the sake of others' well being.

You are the hero. You will always be remembered as the lifesavers. The whole world is looking at you for help and you are doing it selflessly. Your family is proud of you. The whole world is proud of you. Thanks for showing the world what humanity looks like.

In this tough time, when everyone is staying close to their family. You are keeping yourself away from your family to save your family. You are staying in temporary homes. You are the bravest community.

There are mad people who are hurting you. You are still not discriminating and is helping everyone. Thanks for being the empath.

Through this letter, we want to salute your efforts. We want to tell you that because of you, we have belief. You have kept our hopes alive. We love you. You are the hope of society.

We promise that we will always be with you. Whenever the times come, we will be there, standing behind you. You will always be the hero of this world.

Thank you. We stand with you...