We are so late

Seventh day after the accident

"Hello, Mr.Styles?" Voice in the telephone asked in a low and steady voice, but Harry's heart stopped. It actually stopped anytime that he got a call form an unknown number.

"Yes, this is he." Harry finally managed to speak and sat down for comfort. If it would be needed.

"This is Dr. Green calling." Harry usually got calls from nurses, never a doctor. He felt his breathing stop and all the life leave his body. "We would like you to come over, straight away."

"Is, is it bad news?" Harry said very quietly. Actually never wanting a reply from the doctor.

"No, no. We finally transferred Mr. Horns back to a normal room." Finally doctors voice sounded more cheerful and that actually made Harry smile. He hadn't smiled in such a long time. "And it actually looks like he is about to wake up any moment. So we would like you to be here, when he does."

"Sure. I am on my way." Harry was already halfway through the door. He felt happiness returning to his body. My baby might be awake. I will get him back.

Evening of the accident

"Niall, can't you do this tomorrow?" Harry whined while Niall tried to find necessary papers. "We will be late for our reservations."

"That's why, you drive to the restaurant and wait for me there." Niall quickly ran over to Harry and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "I forgot to fax these papers and they are so important. I might get to shoot a Vogue cover!"

"I know baby, sorry." Harry hugged Niall and pulled Niall's body closer to his. His hands slid down to Niall's ass and he gave it a small squeeze. "I just want tonight to be perfect."

"And it will. I will run to the office. Fax my papers." Niall said while kissing Harry's neck. "Then I will get you some amazing flowers. We will have fantastic dinner and then we will come back home and you can do what ever you want with me."

"What ever, you say?" Harry wiggled his brows at Niall and got a playful slap across his chest. Both of the boys started to laugh. "So you up to wearing a maids outfit?"

"I guess, if you want it that bad." Harry ran up to Niall and lifted him in the air. He started to spin both of them across the room and moved towards their bed. He laid Niall gently on their bed and started to kiss his neck. "Harry. You said it yourself, we will be late. Stop. I don't want to be driving like a crazy person."

"Just few minutes, love." Harry started to unbutton Niall's shirt, while grinding his ass on Niall's dick.

Seventh day after the accident

"Is any other relatives of Mr. Horan returning?" Nurse asked while she led Harry to the new room in which Niall was. Harry shook his head 'no'.

"Unfortunately they had to return to Ireland." Harry sighed. He really wished that Niall's family could have stayed until he would wake up. Niall could really use a hug from them.

"Well, I guess that they can start to book their tickets back." nurse said while doing a little whistle between her words. "Mr. Horan's stats have been so good. The doctor thinks that he could wake up ether today or tomorrow. Exciting, innit?"

"Yes, very exciting." Harry gave the excited nurse a small smile and finally entered the room. He hadn't seen Niall in two days. So when he saw him, he looked like a sleeping angle. His bruises were lighter and some of his cuts had almost disappeared. It looked like he is just sleeping. Taking a nap.

"I will leave you two love bird alone." The nurse winked in Harry's direction and gave him and also Niall a big smile. "Young Love is so beautiful. Can't wait to see you all cuddled up, when he wakes up."

"Hey, Love. I have missed you." Harry took Niall's hand in his and kissed each and one of his knuckles. The bruises on them were almost gone and that made Harry smile. "I am sorry that I wasn't here to talk to you these past days. But your poor heart was fighting for staying alive and I couldn't be where you were. But now everything will be fine. You hear that? You will wake up and I will take the ring off of your neck and put it on your finger, where it belongs. And we will be happy for eternity. I love you so, so very much."

Harry could swear that he felt Niall's fingers twitch a little bit and squeeze his fingers. The machines started to beep a bit louder and nurse ran inside of the room. She smiled in Harry's direction and called for the doctor to come here.

"Are you ready Mr. Styles?" The nurse said while going over to Niall and checking the machines that were beeping. "It looks like your fiancé is about to wake up."

Harry squeezed Niall's hand even stronger and concentrated on his beautiful face. He could see muscles moving under his skin. His eyelids fluttering and his lips parting a bit. Then slowly Niall's eyes opened and small tears started to escape from Harry's eyes. I can see your eyes again.

"Mr. Horan, can you hear me?" The nurse asked Niall and he nodded. At the same time Dr. Green entered the room and smiled in Niall's direction.

"So, we are finally awake!" Dr. Green went over to Niall and opened each of his eye a bit more and shined a light in his eyes. "Welcome back."

"W-what happened?" Niall's voice came out like a small whisper. He sounded so raspy and tired.

"You were in a car accident, love." Harry said while never leaving Niall's side. "But everything is alright now."

Evening of the accident

"See, Harry. We are so late." Niall basically screamed while hopping on one of his legs and trying to get dressed. "You are such a bad influence on me."

"A bad influence that you very much enjoyed few minutes ago, might I remind you." Harry smirked while sitting on the end of the bed and buttoning his black shirt. "You have never moaned so loud as tonight. Thinking about it, makes me hard again."

Suddenly Harry's face was met with his jacked and an angry looking Niall standing infront of him. Harry laughed and grabbed Niall's hand. He pulled him on to his lap and pressed a tenderer kiss to his cheek.

"I love you, Niall." Harry said and kissed Niall's lips, letting the kiss linger, before grabbing Niall's head with both of his hands and pressing their forehead tighter. "So, so very much. And I don't care if we miss the reservations. We can just buy a pizza and eat it in this bed, right here. Maybe some Ben & Jerry's? And the we can spend the whole night in this bed, making love to each other. I will kiss every part of your body and hold you as close as I can."

"Then I hope that we miss our reservations, pet." Niall slid his hands around Harry's shoulders and pressed million of small kisses on Harry's lips, before getting up and grabbing his car keys.

Harry also got up and pulled his jacket on his shoulders and checked if the little box is still in the right inner pocket. When he felt it, he took his keys and followed Niall.

When both boys were in their cars, they looked at each other through their side windows. Harry smirked at Niall and winked in his direction. Niall smiled at Harry and started to drive first.

Harry started to ignite his car, but something wasn't working, so he looked up to see Niall's car already turning on the driveway, when suddenly it was swiped away by a big lorry.

AUTHORS NOTE 🌺

Hello, my lovely and beautiful people ❤️

Any thought on the story? Would you like to read about the accident after this point or should I not write about it?

Lots of Love - M🥀