Wrong image (!)

Present day

"Niall, how was your first week back home?" Doctor Green asked Niall while he nervously sat in the chair opposite to the doctor.

"I don't know. It was hard. I feel lost and weird." Niall tried to find nicer way to tell Doctor Green that he felt like he was living with a stranger, which he was. At least for him Harry was a stranger.

"It's normal, Niall. You lost 5 years of your life. It's weird and scary." Doctor Green got up and went to his book case. He found a small white book and gave it to Niall before sitting back in his place. "Here. Take this."

Niall opened the book but it was empty. There were many, many pages, but they all were blank. Niall looked up at the Doctor with a raised brow.

"Now, now. Don't look at me like I am crazy. There is a reason why I gave you this book." Doctor Green laughed an leaned closer to Niall. "See, the pages are blank, because they are ready to be written in with a story that you choose. You don't remember the last five years and you might never remember them, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't start to write your future. Past is past, even if you have troubles with remembering it. It will stay in the past. You have to focus on writing your next five years and then some more years. Don't break your head by trying to live in the past that you don't remember. Live in the present."

"But what about Harry?" Niall said with a sad voice. He has been so nice to him. He doesn't want to hurt him.

"He will understand. It will hurt, but he will understand. And hey," Doctor Green looked Niall straight in the eye and whispered. "What's meant to be will always be, no matter what challenges come in the way, 'aight?"

"Alright." Niall sat through the next 30 minutes of session in deep thoughts. He didn't want to hurt Harry, he was starting to warm up to him. But no matter what had happened during these five years, he doesn't remember it and his heart belongs to Louis.

Four years ago

Louis body was hovering over Niall's as he was thrusting into his boyfriend. His arm muscles were flexing and his back was tensed up. There were small beads of sweat rolling down his back.

"Oh, baby. Harder." Niall moaned as he was begging for Louis to penetrate him harder and faster. He felt the slight burn in his ass with every forceful thrust that Louis made, but he didn't care. He wanted to feel loved. He needed to feel less alone in this big city.

"So close, darling. Gonna cum any moment now." Louis said while bitting his lower lip. He could lean down and kiss Niall, but Louis was more of a taker then giver in a relationship. He knew that Niall already knew that, so it was fine.

In matter of few seconds Louis reached his high and finished inside of Niall, but Niall still hadn't reached his point of release, but he knew that he had to take care of it himself. Louis was a taker not a giver and Niall was fine with that. So he finished himself off while Louis went to the bathroom.

"Hey, Niall." Louis came out of the bathroom while looking into his phone and not looking up at Niall. Niall already knew, that his boyfriend has some more important things to attend to. "I gotta text that my boss needs me to do some extra paperwork, so I have to run. Hope you're not too sad."

Louis quickly got dressed and didn't even comment on the fact that Niall never gave him an answer to his sentence. Was Niall sad? Extremely. Is there any point to talk about it? Non at all.

"Ok, babe. I am going." Louis sent Niall and air kiss and Niall smiled a weak smile and pretended to catch the kiss and blow one to Louis. "See you some time during the week. Bye."