I don't know you

Three years and two weeks ago

"How may I hel-" Niall was cut short when he looked up and saw the one person that he really didn't want to see. Niall huffed and turned around, starting to walk towards the back of the bar.

"Ni, baby, stop playing around." Louis said in a whatever tone, but soon changed his attitude, when he saw that Niall didn't even flinch. "I have missed you. I know that I messed up. But I want to make it up to you."

Niall laughed and turned around to face Louis. He made a quick glance around the bar and saw that there weren't that many people so he lightly, but with a significant force, slammed his palms against the bar counter.

"You are almost half a year too late, Tomlinson." Niall sneered into Louis direction. He leaned in closer and narrowed his eyes. "It amazes me. Really does. You forget about me for almost six months and now you remember me? What? Did you run out of desperate losers that are willing to let you fuck them?"

"No, Niall. It's not like that." Louis scratched the back of his neck and looked around nervously. He leaned closer to Niall and put his palm over Niall's. "Can we go somewhere quieter and talk. I won't take a lot of your time."

Niall pulled his palm from under Louis and looked at him with so much anger. But his eyes softened a bit, because he understood that he needed closure. He needed to understand, so he can finally be completely and freely together with Harry.

"Fine. Go in the back." Niall unwrapped his apron and throw'd it under the bar. "I will find somebody to change me. You will literally have 30 minutes, Louis."

"That's all I am asking from you, Niall." Louis smiled and went to the back of the bar.

Present day

"If you have any questions then call me, Mr. Styles." Doctor Green smiled and handed all the necessary papers to release Niall to Harry. "And you, Mr. Horan, have a speedy recovery. And remember that you have a check up every two weeks. Goodbye."

Both boys waved goodby to Doctor Green and walked over to Harry's car. Niall didn't really know which car was Harry's, but his body moved on it's own accord and soon enough he was standing next to a black BMW X6. He let out a long wow and Harry chuckled next to him.

"Like it, Niall?" Harry opened the passenger door to Niall and helped him get in the car.

"Yeah. It's so amazing." Niall cooed while looking at everything on the panel inside. Everything was white and new. Niall had never seen a car so beautiful.

"Well, when you're ready, you can take it out for a spin." Harry sat next to him in the driver seat and pressed the ignition button. "Let's go home, love."

Niall fiddled with the zipper of his hoody. He felt so bad that Harry had to baby around with him. But Niall didn't want to say anything, because although he is together with Louis, it seems that he actually isn't with him anymore. Five years of my life. Just gone.

"We are home!" Harry exclaimed after a very long and quite half an hour drive to their apartment complex. Harry quickly ran out of the car and opened the door for Niall. "Please, let me help you."

Niall was still limping, because his leg had suffered pretty bad. It was crushed quite badly, but Niall was lucky that the doctors managed to save it. But a small limp may stay with him for the rest of his life.

"It's so good that we have an elevator." Harry hummed while giving Niall his crutches and grabbed a bag from the trunk. During that time, Niall looked around the nice apartment building infornt of him.