I like your name

Present day

Niall looked around the white room with big eyes. Ok. He was in a car accident. He can cope with that. There is a definite doctor and a nurse in the room, but something is weird.

Niall looked down at his palm and saw that it was intertwined with an unfamiliar hand. He looked up at the curly hair boy that had just called him 'love'.

"What?" Niall asked again. His head and brain were hurting. He felt like he was missing something. "Where is Lou?"

"Lou?" Harry asked with a question mark written all over his face. He sighed a bit deeper until he understood what Niall meant. "Why are you asking about Tomlinson?"

"Because he should be here. With me. His boyfriend." Niall pulled his hand out of Harry's and sat up in the bed.

"Oh, dear." The nurse form before exclaimed. She turned away and went to check on machines connected to Niall. "I guess the fairytale moment will not be happening right now."

"Niall. He is not your boyfriend." Harry felt anger rising up in his stomach. Anger was mixed with immense sadness. "I am your boyfriend, love."

"N-no. I don't even know you, at least I don't think I do." Doctor stepped next to Niall and started to examine his face. Harry got up and started to pace around the room while pulling at his curls.

"Mr. Horan, can you state some basic facts about yourself?" Doctor Green asked Niall while sitting on a chair that was occupied by Harry just a second ago. He took out his notebook and a pen and started to scribble things down.

"Y-yeah. My name is Niall James Horan. I am from Mullingar, Ireland. I love to eat. Amm. I have a mum and a dad. Oh, I also have a brother." Harrys eyes widened. He didn't even mention Denise or Theo.

"And how old are you, Mr. Horan?" Doctor Green looked between confused Niall and a teary eyed Harry.

"I turned 19 few months ago." Harry gasped and ran next to Niall. His eyes were blown wide open and he was shaking. "What is happening? Is this some kind a prank show?

Three years and four months ago

"Hello, curly." Niall smiled at Harry. It has been almost two years since the curly lad had started to visit Niall on daily bases and Niall was very used to these brief encounters.

"Hey, Ni." Harry smiled in Niall's direction, but the smile was soon replaced with a slight frown. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, why are you asking?" Niall was confused by Harry's question. He usually was very cheeky and tried to ask Niall out, he was never even a bit serious or anything other then cheerful.

Harry looked deeper into Niall's face. He had big circles under his eyes and he looked very tired. His hair wasn't made in the perfect quiff that it usually was, it was messy, very messy. His skin had become even paler that usual and his eyes didn't glow as bright.

"You look very worn out. Are you feeling fine?" Harry wanted to wrap his hands around the delicate blond, but he knew better to not cross any boundaries if he wants to win Niall over.

"Oh, that. Yeah, I am fine. Just work and school has it's toll on me." Niall scratched the back of his neck and sent Harry a warm smile. "I guess, that's it."

Niall failed to mention that he had also been crying, because he hadn't spoken to his boyfriend for almost two months. Or the fact that he most likely wasn't his boyfriend anymore, because he had probably fucked the entire city of London by now.

"Maybe, and I am saying this in a friendly gesture, you want to grab a drink later tonight?" Harry smiled in Niall's direction and pressed his palms on the cold counter. He pushed himself on his fingertips and guided his head almost next to Niall's. "It looks like you need to release some steam and have a chat with somebody that won't judge."