ᴛᴡᴏ: chocolate robbers

"You suck

"You suck."
"Oh, shut up. I could literally step on you, shorty."
_____
Kamei, Haru and I were driving through the streets with me stuck in the backseat.

"I heard the First Divison guys drink at a pretty nice place in this area," Kamei suddenly spoke, breaking the awkward silence. I was pissed off they made me go in the backseat like a child.

"Kamei, don't bring-" I warned, already knowing where this was going.

"Oh, that reminds me, you used to be in First Division-" Kamei turned to the man driving. I rolled rolled eyes, disappointed in Kamei. The ex-First Division member slammed the breaks, sending Kamei and I slightly forward.

"Jeez! I get he pissed you off, but don't involve me," I glared at Haru, who had no expression on his face.

"My bad," Haru apologized with no sincerity in his voice. Kamei pointed out a fancy looking car that was in front of them, driving to where they came from. Haru drove past the fancy car, and I made eye contact with the driver.
My eyes widened, he was insanely handsome.

"Holy fuck, he could step on me any day," I blurted out as if in a trance. The man had blue eyes and slicked back black hair, but something about him just screamed 'rich'.

"You say that about everyone, you've got very low-" before Kamei could finish his sentence, I smacked him on the head.

"Well, you're pretty damn low down, but I'm not melting in front of you!" I glared in anger, while the man I smacked rubbed his head in pain.
_____
The three of us were currently standing on the streets like idiots, wearing 'Lost Child Guidance' bands on our left arms.

"If I meet someone rich here I'm ditching you guys," I said, after hearing the prince of Abura Emirates would be there. Kamei began complaining about how lucky rich people are, with Haru arguing that money isn't everything.

'Damn, I regret coming with these dumbasses.'

My eyes narrowed as I recognized Ryo Hoshino and one other man from the First Divison run down the street.

"Hoshino! Why are you guys running around all panicked?" I asked, running towards the two men with Haru and Kamei behind me. Hoshino and I had gotten coffee a few times together, but we weren't all that close.

"It's nothing you need to be concerned about," Hoshino narrowed his eyes at the men behind me. Hoshino began getting information through his gadget, the three of us non-First Dvision members overhearing.

"A white van? How the hell do you find one of those in a huge city!?" I whined, Haru turning around, immediately spotting the right van.

'What is this? An anime world?'

A woman with pink hair and a man with blond hair ran out of the famous chocolate store, the woman holding a gun.

My eyes widened when the woman bumped into a policewoman named Sacchan. Kamei ran towards Sacchan, clearly worried about her.

"Hey, what the hell are you-" Kamei turned to the pink haired woman, but she screamed at him before her gun fired.

"Kamei!"
_____
This is kind of a boring chapter, and I had originally planned on making the first episode into two chapters, but it'll end up as three.
I like describing each thing... which is why such a small part of the episode takes up like 500+ words.
I plan on making longer chapters after episode 2 comes out.
I'm also very busy with school work today, which is also why I decided to keep this chapter short.
I hope you guys aren't too upset with having to wait another day for the last chapter for the 1st episode!
-Ali
Date: April 12th, 2020