ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: rich bich

"On a scale from one to ten, how badly do you want to kill me right now

"On a scale from one to ten, how badly do you want to kill me right now."
"I would say somewhere in the hundreds."
_____
And then, as everyone seemingly panicked at the idea of Kamei being dead, Haru did not hesitate to kick him.

"Sheesh, couldn't be a little nicer, Haru?" I looked at poor Kamei who groaned in pain mostly from Haru's kick. I stood with my hands on my hips as I looked down with pity at Kamei.

"Hurry up and get on your feet," Haru glared at Kamei who looked at him with a dead stare.

"A pain bullet..." Kamei mumbled as he put his hand on where he was shot. Sacchan scoffed and let his head hit the floor.

Sudden screams were heard and Haru immediately dashed towards them. I followed behind, while I assume Kamei did as well.
There, on the street, a black car was driving through the expensive cars, hitting each and every one of them.

"What in the..." the person driving the car drives about as bad as a dog would.

"Maybe it's the prince?" Kamei said out of nowhere while I kept my eyes on the car.

'Whoever's driving that must be a bitch.'

I looked over and saw a mother crouched down to protect her kid. As the car neared closer, I ran to the mother and stood up in front of them, praying the car would stop.
Just as it was about to hit me, it swerved straight into a pole, hitting it very... softly?

"What the hell were you thinking!? You're under arrest for obstruction of police—" Haru scolded as he opened the door of the black car. I safely moved the mother and her child out of the street before running over to Haru. Smoke blew in his face, and cleared up to reveal the handsome man I made eye contact with earlier.

"Fuck me," I mumbled under my breath, Kamei elbowing me.

The handsome man got out of the car, showing that he was much shorter than Haru. "Daisuke Kambe. As of today, I have been appointed as inspector of the Metropolitan Police Detective Division."

(Ali: HAJDKSKK HARU ISNT EVEN STANDING UP STRAIGHT

(Ali: HAJDKSKK HARU ISNT EVEN STANDING UP STRAIGHT. No wonder Haru and Daisuke hardly stand next to each other in the opening.)

'I can tell this dude is going to piss me the fuck off.'
_____
Kambe turned around and walked over to a blue car only to slam his hand down on the front of it. When I saw the driver of the car, all the color in my face drained.

'What the fuck is this idiot doing? That's the prince of Abura Emirates!'

I watched as the prince laughed at Kambe who was holding up his police badge. Kambe pulled the prince up by his collar and threw him on the ground. I began rushing over to yell at Kambe, but stopped when I heard what he said.

"HEUSC, my checks. I transferred a billion yen, keep the change," this surprised me even more, just how much money did he have?

He got into the prince's— or his, new car. Haru jumped into the car, with me following, leaving poor Kamei behind.

"You're going after the perps, right?" Haru asked the seemingly very very rich man.

"HEUSC, current location of the car in question?" Kambe asked his A.I., ignoring Haru. "Lead them towards Kachidoki Bridge. Get rid of all the police cars too."

"Oi, rich asshole, just what in the world are you planning?" I asked him, giving him a small glare. He only continued ignoring us and spoke only to his A.I. until we arrived behind a white van on the bridge.

Kambe began driving forward, trying to push the van off the bridge.

"What are you doing? It's going to blow," Haru yelled. Surprisingly, Kambe answered.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm dropping it into the river," Kambe stated, with no sign of pity at all. for the people in the van.

A man with blond hair jumped out of the car, rolling down the bridge to safety.

That's when I realized, there was still someone in the car.

Without hesitation, I stood up and made my way to the van. I opened the door and saw a panicking girl, the same one who shot Kamei, in the driver's seat.

"Hey, don't panic. I'll get you out of here," I tried calming her down, all while unbuckling her and pushing her out of the car. I got into the driver's seat and stepped on the gas, pushing it straight off the bridge.

Somehow, I got out of it and hung off the bridge with only one hand keeping me from falling.

I looked up and saw Kambe looking down at me with amusement. I figured Haru was still sitting in the car in shock.

Kambe smirked slightly and I finally lost my grip on the bridge, falling into the water. I saw Haru run to the edge and try to catch me, but slightly missed.
_____
It was the next day, and Haru had asked me a billion questions when he first saw me. I figured he was worried, but he seemed like he thought I died.

"I'm fine, Haru, really. Don't worry about me," I tried calming him down as the door to the MCPTF swung open revealing... him.

'Oh you have got to be shitting me.'
_____
Okay, wow. this chapter is really fucking long (966 words). the second episode of balance:unlimited is coming out soon, meaning more chapters! Sorry that this chapter came out so late, i've been very exhausted lately and keep falling asleep before i can write. i hope you liked the first chapters, and thank you for reading!
-Ali
Date: April 14th, 2020
P.S. i'm a simp for daisuke and haru 😌