ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: this bitch-

"Why aren't you dating him yet?"

"Because I'd destroy him."

"I bet he'd be into that."

_____

An extremely tall woman with long, platinum blonde hair walked into the room. She wore an all black suit with black gloves, and her posture showed just  how confident she was.

"Y/N L/N, is that correct?" her voice was firm and demanding, not that she intimidated me.

"The one and only," I grinned slightly, using my words to distract her from the odd way my hands were positioned that clearly showed I got free.

"I'm sure you have lots of questions, but I'm afraid I can not answer them unless ordered to by my boss. My name is Jun Liu, even though it is under these circumstances, it is a pleasure to meet you," she reached her hand out for me to shake, which I immediately accepted.

And that's when I knew I fucked up.

She smirked slightly, clearly noticing my fuck up. Here I was, meant to have my hands behind my back, but was instead shaking hands with one of my kidnappers.

My eyes widened, and I quickly brought my fist back before hitting her straight in the jaw. Her face flew to the side before slowly turning back to me. I could feel she was pissed off. 

I still had the chains around my waist and ankles, so I was unable to dodge her fist. 

"You know, if we're gonna fight it should at least be fair," I sighed, looking her straight in the eye. Her posture relaxed slightly and she gave me a closed eye smile.

"True. It is no fun winning without a struggle, although I don't think you'll put up too much of a fight," she moved behind me and took out a key for the chains around me. Once freed, I stood up and stretched slightly.

"Alright, now I'm ready to beat your ass."

_____

The three detectives and Suzue were still gathered in the hallway, although they had calmed down slightly. Although, 'they' only includes the Kambe siblings and Haru. Hana was still sobbing. 

"So we really have no leads as to where she is? Is there anyone based in Hong Kong that holds a grudge against you guys?" Suzue asked the others, taking the lead of the investigation.

The two men simply said no, but Hana remained silent. She looked down at the ground, deep in thought.

"Hana?" Suzue tilted her head to the side as she stared at the pink-haired girl. 

"Yeah, I do. So does Y/N," Hana mumbled, looking back up at the group. Her brown eyes had a worried look in them, although that wasn't all that was there. 

She looked terrified.

"Who?" Haru asked her, with a demanding tone. His eyes were wide as he waited for Hana to speak, eager to hear anything that would assist them in finding Y/N.

"While in Australia, where Y/N met me, a group from Hong Kong was there. They were meeting with the group Y/N and I caught together. The Hong Kong group managed to leave before being caught, unlike the Australian group. I can't remember the name, but they were run by a woman named Mei Choi," Hana explained, struggling to recall certain details.

All that mattered to them anymore was making sure Y/N was safe.

_____

I fixed my hair slightly as I walked out of the room. Jun had said I wouldn't put up much of a fight, but she was beaten pretty badly within a few minutes. 

I figured my friends were trying to find me, but I was sure they were struggling. 

'Well, it doesn't hurt for me to escape on my own.'

I strode through the dark hallway outside of the room I was previously trapped in, keeping an eye out for any of my kidnappers.

Honestly, this whole thing was very unrealistic. I mean, how likely is it that you randomly get kidnapped while walking to the bathroom in Hong Kong in a hotel full of detectives.

C'mon, author, try to be a little more realistic and original.

The longer I walked in the hallways, the more concerned I got. It was strangely quiet, not a single soul to be found. I was being as loud as I could, stomping all over the place, in hopes someone would appear.

I had no such luck. 

I figured I was nearing the exit, since I had been walking for quite some time. 

Unfortunately for me, I soon heard something, but it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

No, it was the sound of a timer running out of time.

_____

I'm not being very original with these past few chapters, but I do have some very interesting ideas for future ones (which include some romance). This story is kind of hard for me to write, since I don't have an anime plot to follow anymore, plus for these chapters the anime already had something set up for it.

Thanks for reading!

-Ali