ᴛᴇɴ: panic! at the hotel

"I didn't think you were the type to lose your sanity over a girl

"I didn't think you were the type to lose your sanity over a girl."

"Well, neither did I."

_____

"How do you guys lose a grown woman?" Suzue stormed into the room, with the most angered look on her face Daisuke had ever seen. She had been called by her brother a little over an hour go, being told Y/N was missing. 

Nobody questioned how she got from Tokyo to Hong Kong so quickly, rich people are magical.

Haru was staring at the floor with a blank expression, his forehead pressed against the wall. He had been the first to notice Y/N was gone far too long for someone simply using the bathroom. Hana had tears streaming down her face, and she was curled up in a ball on the floor, mumbling to herself. Daisuke was no better. He had taken off his tie earlier and his normally slicked back hair was a mess from the many times he ran his hands through it. 

Basically, they all looked like shit as they stood in the hallway of the hotel. They had earned quite a few glances from people, although worrying about how they looked was not their top priority. She was. 

Even Suzue looked strange. Her normally calm face was twisted with anger, and her jaw was clenched. She had thrown on the first outfit she found in her house, a pair of grey sweatpants and white tank top.

"I should've made her stay to listen to the rest of the speech," Hana cried out. All three of the detectives had searched the whole building, even a little outside of it.

"Hey, don't worry, we'll find her. Did anyone try calling her?" Suzue, all though she didn't know Hana at all, tried calming her down. She knew very well that it would be impossible to find Y/N if they were all stressed.

"I did, probably over one hundred times by now. It's only gone straight to voicemail," Haru finally spoke for the first time since he lost Y/N.

"I'm going to go crazy if we can't find her," Daisuke mumbled, dragging his hand through his messy black hair. 

Suzue was trying to be as calm as possible, but even she was panicking inside. All of them blamed themself, even though they knew Y/N would scold them if she saw them like this.

_____

Holy fuck. Holy fuck. 

What the actual shit?

I'm kidnapped. I thought this would only happen in a movie. I had been introduced to my kidnappers awhile ago before being beaten for the next twenty minutes. I was covered in bruises, small cuts, and my nose was bleeding. 

Yet, even in my state, I kept insulting them and making jokes.

Someone needs to teach me how to be serious. 

"You guys look like those goons in the movies. Wait, don't tell me you actually are."

That was something that begun my beating. 

I was now staring at the ground, trying to think of what to do. I couldn't pull a Black Widow and break the chair since it was made of metal. There were chains around my legs, and waist, with zip ties around my wrists. I was pretty much stuck.

That is, unless I can break them. While it would probably hurt like a buttcheek on a stick, I was willing to do anything to be freed.

I bit down onto my lip, to stop myself from making any noises. I began moving my wrists in opposite directions, in hopes this would be enough for them to snap. The zip ties were weaker than ones police officers would use, which was very good for me.

I felt the zip ties snap, snapping against my wrist. My lip was bleeding slightly from biting down to hard.

I was about to move my hands to free the rest of my body, but someone just had to walk in.

_____

I hope you guys are ready to see some badass Y/N. 

Also, wtf!?? Thank you so much for 10k reads! The fact that this story has become so big in such a short time is so amazing to me. Seeing people actually enjoy what I write just makes me insanely happy. I love all of you, thank you so much.

Q: Based off my writing, how old do you guys think I am?

Thanks for reading!

-Ali

P.S. Ummmm Haru is 30, Daisuke is 27, and Suzue is 25????