sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: v.i.p mother trucker

"You're crushing my spleen

"You're crushing my spleen."

"You don't even know where your spleen is, dumb ass."

❧──𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞──❧

I practically collapsed onto my couch the second I entered my apartment. Sometimes I couldn't stop myself from debating if working was worth it.

My eyes were beginning to close from my exhaustion, but the loud sound of my phone ringing interrupted my beauty rest, not that I needed it since I'm already beautiful.

Without checking the caller ID, I answered the phone and lazily propped myself up on my elbows.

"Hello...?" I mumbled tiredly, tempted to just hang up.

"Y/N! It's been so long, how are you?" a slightly familiar and bubbly voice entered my ears, though I couldn't exactly recognize who it was.

"Who is this?"

"Seriously? It's me, Ayako!" the girl's voice sounded slightly annoyed for a split second, but she quickly covered it up with a joyful tone, which was enough to distract my tired self.

"Ayako...? Didn't I used to babysit you and your sister when I was in high school?" I knew reminding her of that would annoy her, but I said it regardless. The twins had been seven at the time I babysat them, so they must be about sixteen now.

She let out a loud sigh and replied to me. "Yes, you did. My sister and I actually run a large company now. You may have heard of it, it's called Tsuji."

"Never heard of it. So, why'd you call me after... nine years...?" it was strange for her to call out of the blue, so there must've been something she wanted.

"Oh, right! I had forgotten what I called for. My sister and I are throwing a huge party that has some pretty important people attending, and I'd like to invite you! You can invite a few friends if you want. Your brother already agreed, as did the Kambe family, the Kurosawa family, even the Momobami Clan agreed!"

Kambe family? I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised, Daisuke's a billionaire. Though it seemed like she knew that I had a connection to them. It might be best for me to go, but still keep an eye on her and her sister.

"Well, I guess I have no reason to decline," I knew by tomorrow I'd probably forget all of this due to my tiredness.

"Great! I'll email you the details," before I could even say goodbye to her, she hung up, leaving a lingering question in my mind.

How the hell did she even know my email?

❧──𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: ???──❧

"So, you got it done?" I asked the younger girl on the other side of the phone.

"Yep, it was almost too easy. You better not pull some cheap trick and do some really shitty promoting, you kind of owe me after this. I'm spending my money on a stupid party for rich bastards just so you can keep running from your problems!" sometimes, for a sixteen year old, she was quite intelligent.

"You don't get to lecture me, Ayako. Just make sure the party doesn't end too quickly," I looked over to my wife as she walked into the room with an extremely pissed off face, one that concerned me slightly.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it--" I hung up on the girl and gave my wife a confused expression.

"What's going on?"

"Someone's threatening to expose our location."

❧──𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞──❧

man, writer's block is a bitch. when i made Ayako and her sister, i was thinking of Runa Yomozuki as Ayako and Rumia Uru as her sister, who will be introduced more in the future, from Kakegurui 

sorry for not updating this story in so long!