sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: a little out of character?

"You think I'm cute when I'm angry? Well, I'm about to be real fuckin' adorable!"

_____

"Y/N?" I felt someone tapping me softly. Slowly opening my eyes, I realized I must've fallen asleep at my desk. I lifted my head up and turned to whoever woke me up, making eye contact with Daisuke.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"It's ten o'clock now," Daisuke told me after checking his very expensive looking watch. 

"Oh. Thanks for waking me up," I began standing up, but felt and hand on my shoulder.

"I will walk you home. If you want, that is," I noticed him swallow nervously as he waited for my answer. It was strange to hear someone who doesn't speak all that often say more than a single sentence, but I wasn't complaining. His deep voice was perfect. 

Giving him a small smile, I finally spoke. "I'd love for you to walk me home, thank you."

The two of us walked out of the building, less than a centimeter keeping our hands from touching. Neither of us spoke. It wasn't an awkward silence, though. It was calming and peaceful, exactly what I needed after the past few days. 

When we finally stopped in front of my apartment building, I turned to face Daisuke.

"Make sure you get home safe," I prepared myself to walk away, but was instead pulled into his arms.

"Please don't worry me so much ever again," his head rested on my shoulder, while his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. He was clearly referring to me being kidnapped and the whole fiasco that went on this weekend. While I didn't want to worry people, it was nice knowing that they cared for you.

After recovering from my surprise, I gently hugged him back. "I don't plan on it, Daisuke."

Before I could react, he gave me a small kiss on the cheek and quickly walked off, leaving me to stand in shock.

I blinked slowly and walked inside my apartment building, my face as red as a tomato. While his actions surprised me, he also gave me a feeling of happiness as my heart raced.

_____

sorry for such a short chapter! daisuke won the vote for who got their first romantic moment with the reader, so this is what i came up with! he's a little out of character, but i always found it cute when people's personalities changed from all strict or mean to being a complete softie towards whoever they love.

it's not the most romantic thing ever, i just thought it was kind of cute.

-Ali