ɴɪɴᴇ: i thought you were american-

"Was it really necessary to hit me with a corpse's leg?"

"Necessary, no. Entertaining, yes."

_____

"What in the fucking hell did you call me for?" I narrowed my eyes, glaring at the ceiling of the hotel room. 

"You do realize we have a meeting to go to, right?" the bloody asshole, Haru, who woke me up responded. I loved Haru, I really did. He was probably my best friend, but I also hate him with. Every. Damn. Bone. In. My. Body.

"It's six in the morning, genius!" I yelled while slowly sitting up. It was still a little dark outside, and on the weekends I normally woke up while the sun was setting. 

"Apparently they decided to make it earlier for some emergency.  All I was told is we had to get there as soon as possible. Kambe and I will be outside your room in ten minutes," he hung up before I could respond, leaving me to pout in anger while I slowly got dressed.

'Stupid job. I should've gone with a different career path, then I could be sleeping right now.'

I put on a plain F/C shirt and blue jeans. It may be some important meeting, but I couldn't give less fucks about how I looked. After brushing my teeth and attempting to do something with my hair, I heard a knock at my door. I let out a loud sigh and put on random shoes before opening the door.

There stood Daisuke in a suit, practically bragging about his money. Haru, on the other hand, wore something much more casual, but still looked like he gave more effort than I did.

"Let's get this meeting over and done with so I can go back to sleep," I walked past the two of them, before being stopped.

"Your going the wrong way to the exit."

"I knew that."

_____

The moment I walked into the room, I knew I fucked up.

Like I really  fucked up.

I really should've expected it, but my dumbass never thinks. She turned around and looked straight at me, giving me the biggest grin I have ever--

"Get the fuck off me!" was all I could yell when the one and only Hana Okazaki pushed me to the ground, while laying on top of me. Her pink hair fell in my face while she hugged me so tight I was beginning to think my guts would pour out of my mouth.

"Y/N~ I've missed you!" she finally sat up, her legs still on either side of my waist. Everyone, and I mean everyone  was staring at us.

"Yeah, I didn't miss you," I finally pushed her off of me and stood up properly. Daisuke and Haru looked back and forth between Hana and I, probably questioning our relationship.

"Who is she?" Daisuke asked, but when I looked in his eyes, he almost looked... mad. 

"She's a friend of mine-- if you can call her that--, who I met when I visited Australia. I, unfortunately, will now have to deal with her for the rest of the weekend," I crossed my arms over my chest, gesturing to my pouting friend.

"Damn, friend-zoned," Hana stood up from the ground and reached her hand out for my two 'partners in crime' to shake. "'Sup, I'm Hana Okazaki, Y/N's girl--"

I cut her off by elbowing her ribs.

"Alright fine, I'm Hana Okazaki, Y/N's friend," she cringed slightly as she said 'friend'.

Sometimes I felt bad for friend-zoning her, but then I remember she's not in love with me, just desperate.

"Everyone, please take your seats so we can begin," a male voice announced. I hurriedly claimed three seats for Haru, Daisuke, and I. Although, Hana somehow got a seat right in front of me. 

"I'm sure you are all wondering why you were called here so early. We have received some concerning news earlier this morning," the man continued. He was about to continue speaking, but I stood up and quickly left the room.

Why?

Well, sometimes a girl has gotta piss.

Seriously. I needed to go to the restroom. I hoped to be quick so I could make it back in time for the dude's speech or whatever.

Since this is a fan fiction and the writer sucks at being original, you might be able to guess what happened next. Also, fuck you author for not letting me go to the bathroom.

You got that right, someone covered my mouth with a cloth just as I passed by a 'totally not random dark hallway'. 

My eyes widened as I attempted to elbow whoever grabbed me, but only managed to make them angrier. 

'Take this as a lesson, kids. Don't leave in the middle of people saying important things.'

Next thing I knew, well, I didn't know anything. All I knew was I was about to have a huge headache after being hit on the head.

_____

I'm gonna be honest, I did NOT plan this chapter at all so it's kind of random. I hope someone gets the reference for the chapter title and WHO it's referring to. 

I'll probably be back to edit this in like a day since it's literally 5:30AM and I haven't slept yet.

I bet I'll regret posting this chapter but oh well. Sorry if it makes no sense, just come back in like 12 hours in that case.

-Ali

Date: May 8(?)th, 2020