ғᴏᴜʀ: lights, camera, action!

"One of these days I'm going to murder you

"One of these days I'm going to murder you."
"Wow, how comforting."
_____
Haru argued with Kiyomizu after being told he would be working with Kambe, which unfounded meant I would be working with him too.

"Haru, calm your tits. I doubt he'll be that bad to work with," I told him, not believing what I said myself.

The door opened, revealing the one and only Kambe.

"Ah, Kambe! Here your seat is right there," Kiyomizu welcomed the rich bitch with a smile, pointing to a seat next to Saeki.

I almost laughed as I watched him observe a gummy very carefully, making him look like some bratty child.

Kamei suddenly screamed, everyone's heads turning towards him.

"What's wrong, Kam?" I asked him, leaning back in my seat, trying to see his computer scream.

"It says she died from a drug overdose. The centerfold model, Akiko Hoshida," Kamei explained, causing Haru to scream in surprise.

"Seriously!?" Haru yelled, standing up from his seat.

"She was your favorite, wasn't she?" Kamei looked up at Haru. Haru sighed as he calmed down.

"Chief, I'm heading over to the Stop Shoplifting Campaign now," Haru began walking out of the room, Kambe and I following behind him.

"Haru~ your day seems fun," I taunted, him turning to glare at me.

"Why are you two even following me?" he specifically looked at Kambe.

"Take me to the scene, Inspector Haru," Kambe spoke in his wonderfully deep voice.

His words caused Haru to completely stop walking in the middle of the hallway.
_____
Somehow, we got Haru to let us follow along with him.

"I'm tired..." Haru complained, hunched over in exhaustion. Haru and I looked over to see two grown men putting on some sort of show. As we walked closer, a scent immediately filled my nose.

'Mescaline.'

Haru stopped in front of the men, but Kambe and I continued walking.

"Haru, let's go," I went over to him and pulled on his clothes, only for him to refuse to move. Kambe sighed in annoyance and dropped money into the hat in front of the two men who cheered when they picked the money up.

"It's not about the money," Haru said to Kambe as the men began walking away.

"They have mescaline," Kambe said, the men stopping immediately.
_____
I was in a room with the man with longer hair, trying to get information out of him.

"I can tell you're scared, but you have no reason to be. I'm not going to force you to say anything, but I do wonder how disappointed your family must feel," I paced around the room, noticing my pacing stressed him out.
'Perfect.'

"I'm not telling you anything!" the man yelled, but I could see the panic in his eyes.

"I figured you would say that. You could help us by simply saying who gave you the drugs, no harm done to you," I stood behind him, watching as he tensed up. I smiled slightly, watching the change in emotions.

"I-it's Mr. Isezaki... it's from him," the man looked down in embarrassment. I stood in front of him and smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, your information is greatly appreciated," I walked out of the room and saw Haru and Kamei standing in the hallway.

"I almost feel bad, he nearly started crying," I spoke, Kamei jumped as he hadn't noticed my presence beforehand. Kambe burst out of the door of the other interrogation room.

"We got the intel, the guy selling the drug was-" Haru got cut off by Kambe.

"Some model named Isezaki."

A cheer came from inside the room Kambe came from, someone cheering about money being deposited. Haru and I looked back to Kambe who had an emotionless stare on his face.

"Really? Money? You made the man happy while the one I interrogated nearly cried," I looked Kambe straight in the eye as he looked back, as if we were having a staring competition. Kambe looked away first and began walking down the hallway.

(Ali: this is 670 words and only 7 minutes into the episode-)
_____
Kambe, Haru, and I sat in a car, with me stuck in the back.

"How can you even be sure he lives here?" I asked Haru, leaning towards the front of the car.

"Everyone knows a Mr. So-and-so," was all Haru said as a chubby man opened the car door and slid in next to me.

"Who are you?" Kambe asked, glancing back at the man.

"Hello, I'm Mita, from Weekly Bunshu," the chubby man had a camera around his neck as he held out a card, proving his identity.

"Why are you assisting us?" Kambe asked, glancing at the card.

"When I was at a bad company Kato seriously scolded me, so... I can risk my life for Kato!" the man exclaimed, showing us his fancy camera. Haru had a proud look on his face, as Kambe and I glanced at each other awkwardly.

'This is going to be a long next few days...'
_____
I planned on making the whole chapter just all of the newest episode, but then it would be really long...
I only wrote about 8 minutes of the episode and the chapter is already over 870 words! The second part will probably be out later today.
Also, it is confirmed that the woman who everyone thought was Daisuke's fiancé is his sister, so now she's a love interest for this story!
Thank you for reading!
-Ali
Date: April 16th, 2020

this is all i thought about when writing this: