ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: that was 'bomb'

"You aren't as evil as people say you are

"You aren't as evil as people say you are."

"No. I'm much, much worse."

_____

"From what I can find, there isn't a single record of a woman named Mei Choi. Are you sure that was her name?" Suzue put her hands on her hips as she looked at the pink haired girl. She had searched everywhere for a woman with that name. Yet, even with her incredible finding skills, there was nothing.

"If I'm sure about anything, it's that. I wouldn't lie about something when it has to do with Y/N's safety," Hana explained, looking at her feet.

"Nobody said you were lying, Hana. I really don't trust you right now," Haru glared slightly at the poor girl. He didn't mean to be so rude, he was just pissed off at himself for letting Y/N get kidnapped.

"Are you really trying to accuse me of something? First of all, I've known Y/N longer than any of you. Second of all, while it may seem like a joke, I truly do love her and I'm just as terrified for her as you are. So if you would please be so kind, shut the fuck up," Hana ranted, pouring all her anger out. All three of the others eyes widened, even Daisuke's. For someone with such a child-like aura and a normally happy attitude, her words were unexpected.

"We're getting nowhere. The longer we argue about meaningless things, the more likely it is Y/N is in danger," Daisuke finally said. He, a normally calm man, was starting to lose his temper. They were being childish. Haru, someone he admired, was getting on his nerves. While Daisuke always used his money to get his way, was unable to do so in this situation. Haru was the one he was hoping would take control of the situation and find Y/N.
All of them were still stuck on one thing Hana said. Something that made them realize if they wanted Y/N to be theirs, they had some competition for her.
_____

My eyes widened as I looked towards where the sound came from. On the wall a small bomb was taped to it, with red numbers on it.

'0:30'

If possible, my eyes widened even further. I was still quite a large distance from the exit, and with only thirty seconds left, I was beginning to doubt I would survive.

Whoever kidnapped me definitely has a strong hatred for me. The whole time I had been here, I had been wondering one thing.

'Why?'

What did they gain from killing me? Why did they hate me? Did I do something I can't remember to them?

All these unanswered questions, yet only thirty seconds left in my life. Well, I guess it was fun while it lasted, time to go to hell.

I was prepared for my death, but then I remembered everyone I cared for.

My brother, someone who always looked out for me despite getting on my nerves. He was the worst person on Earth sometimes, but other times he was my best friend and someone I owed my life to.

Hana, one of my best friends. Even if she was a very strange girl, she was amazing. Possibly one of the most caring people I knew. She would give her life if it was for the greater good.

Haru... someone I would never be able to forget. Seeing him at work was something that easily brightened my day. All my memories of being an idiot with him and Kamei were precious to me.

Kamei, a porn-addicted man. Ignoring his perverted attitude, I could always be myself around him. He was like a brother to me, being there when nobody else was.

Even if I only recently met Suzue, she was perfect. She was like a mom friend, always having what you might need. Not only that, but she was smoking hot. Plus, she was a genius.

The man I've been simping for since I first laid my eyes on him, Daisuke. A man with unlimited money, that he used to help out as best as he could. Even when he almost hit my car, it was okay. It was kind of like taking the 'he could hit me with a car and I would pay him' thing literally.

I had all those people and so many more that I needed to see before I go. I took a deep breath with tears in my eyes before sprinting towards the exit.

Unfortunately, I was a little bit too slow.

_____

if i was in y/n's situation i would be dead cause i have asthma :)

i low-key want to make Hana a love interest. should i?

also, 12k+ reads?????? is this a dream??? thank you for reading my crappy writing!! i love all of you!

by the way, i love reading your comments, sorry for not responding to most of them i'm just really bad at talking to people even through the internet.

-Ali