ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: a child! no-

"Hey! Why aren't you afraid of me?"

"Really? I have worse nightmares about Hana."

"Aw, you dream about me! We're meant to be!"

_____

Today is definitely the most boring day I've had in the past week. Having to deal with a bomb and meeting Daisuke and Suzue, seeing Hana again, getting kidnapped, it's all much more interesting than what I'm currently doing. 

I'm sitting next to Haru while he's typing away at his computer, Daisuke is playing a card game with Saeki. I'm just stuck playing random games at my computer.

"Excuse me, everyone," Kiyomizu suddenly entered the room, gaining all of our attention. "A new member will be joining us today. Please be kind to her."

Kiyomizu turned towards the door while a certain pink haired girl walked into the room with a large grin on her face. I could see Haru stiffen slightly when he saw her, probably not very thrilled to work with her.

"Hi, Y/N! Are you surprised?" she waved at me, completely ignoring everyone else in the room. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. "Oh, I'm Hana by the way."

After a few introductions, I heard Kamei suddenly yell.

"Not again! Damn computers..." I leaned back in my chair slightly so I could catch a glimpse of his computer, but when I did, the whole screen was just glitching until it turned black.

"This is what you get for going on random porn sites, Kam," I scolded him slightly, returning to my previous position in my seat. I smiled slightly at Daisuke who had a puzzled look on his face as he glanced at Kamei.

"I wasn't even doing that!"

_____

I cackled loudly while leaning back in my chair. Defeating all these players in my game is one of the best feelings in the world. I can just imagine their anger as I crush them.

"Ms. Tsuji? May I speak to you?" my assistant spoke from the other side of the door to my office. 

"Yeah, sure," I raised as eyebrow when she walked in. "I said you could speak to me, not that you could enter."

"O-oh! Um... m-my apologies Ms. Tsuji," she looked down, unable to meet my eyes. She can be so entertaining sometimes.

"It's a joke, jeez," I rolled my eyes and put my controller down on the desk. "Hurry up, tell me what you wanted."

"Mr. L/N has called, asking if you would do a favor for him."

"Go on."

"He needs you to keep her distracted so she won't find them soon," she continued. I smirked slightly. If he wants a favor done, he knows I'll want something out of it.

"Alright, tell him I'll do it if he will promote my newest game in... wherever he is, and if he  buys me all the lollipops I want!" I grinned happily, excited to see my thousands of lollipops. My assistant nodded and left the room, leaving me alone in my office.

I hopped off my chair and began walking towards my sister's office, she's the smart one after all.

_____

Sorry for not publishing in so long! I've been dealing with headaches a lot recently, which get in the way of writing. On of the love interests romantic moment with Y/N will be coming up soon! I'm also working on a Kakegurui fanfic, the first chapter should be out soon.

Thank you for reading!

-Ali