Chapter 2

"Hey, (Y/N)-Chan, do you think this picture looks weird?" The boy with black hair and teal tips asks, holding up a piece of paper with a beautiful rose drawn on it.

"No, it looks great!" You said, leaning closer to get a better look at it.

The boy no older than her frowned.

"You always say that. I want you to tell the truth for once. You're too nice," he pouted.

You giggled, poking his nose.

"But I am telling the truth! You just don't believe me."

The bickering went on, before the boy had to leave for a mission.

"Awe, do I really have to leave? I've only got to be with (Y/N)-Chan for an hour," he asks, hugging you and tucking his head in the crook of your neck.

You laughed with pink tinted cheeks.

"You'll get to see me more often if you complete it without dying!" You teased him, pinching his cheeks.

"Okay, I'll do my best," he said, still not moving.

"U-um.. Muichiro?" You stuttered, getting flustered.

"I'll be back, okay?" He said.

"Yeah, yeah! Once you're back, we can do stuff together if I'm not busy, okay?"

"Yay."

He finally left, leaving you with your own thoughts.

I wonder how Tanjirou-San is doing? Ah, that reminds me! I should probably go see Giyuu!

As you sped to his place, you spotted Shinobu and Kanao talking amongst each other.

Ah, visiting a few friends won't hurt, right?

"Shinobu! Kanao! Hello!" You greeted, running over.

"Ah, (Y/N)-Chan!"
"(Y/N)-San."

You three made small talk, two doing more of the talking, however.

"Well, I have to visit Giyuu, so cya later!" You cheered, waving and then speeding off.

You came to an abrupt stop as you reached his place.

Knocking on the door while out of breath and fixing your hair, you realized that you probably forgot to tell him about visiting.

"(Y/N)?" He asked, opening the door.

He fully dressed in his uniform, just as you.

"Hey! I just came to visit, if that's too much," you giggled, rubbing the back of your neck.

"No, it's okay. I guess some company while taking a stroll isn't bad, right?" He sighed, closing the door and walking away.

"I guess..."

You two walked in a comfortable silence.

I wonder how Nezuko's doing without consuming humans.

"I'm sure she's going to be fine."

You jumped at his sudden reply.

Oh shoot, did I say that out loud?

"How did you know I was thinking about her?" You asked, catching up with his quick pace.

He slowed down, looking at you.

"I mean, that's all you've been thinking about, right?"

"Rats, you caught me," you sighed, putting your hands behind your back.