Chapter 15

"You think you can beat me and my brother? Haha! You might as well-"

"Yeah, we might as well eat fucking ramen. Be quiet for once, you barbie doll," you rolled your eyes.

"Tch. Did you even change back into a human because you still act like a demon!" She snapped.

You looked at her with curious eyes as Inosuke and Zenitsu tried to attack her, but she just hit them with her fabrics, stronger than before.

"I can see all your movements because Nii-San's awake now! This is my true strength!!" She laughed, uncovering her third eye.

"Shut up!! Stop speaking with that shrill voice!!" Inosuke yelled, pissed, as he and Zenitsu stood up with blood seeping out of their body.

"She's finally showing her true form. How... unsettling!" You said, lunging at her with your sword in hand.

Sound of Melody, Sixth Form: Spellbound Sounds

You sliced her stomach wide open and listened to her shrill scream of pain.

You sang a lyric to a song, making her pause to listen.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, sorry..."

You hugged her with a smile on your face.

She stiffened and froze.

"Sike!"

You stabbed her in the neck, blood falling on your face.

"You bitch-!!!" She screamed, her fabrics running wild.

You pulled out your sword and jumped back, landing in front of Inosuke.

"Why don't you two help me out a bit, please?" You asked.

"Already ahead of you!" He laughed, lunging back at her.

"You two keep her fabrics busy so that way they don't back up the other one! I'll keep her head away from her body!" You shouted, decapitating her.

You swiftly kicked her head away, making her bite onto your boot.

"Oh, you wanna play that game? Let's do it!" You glared at her, raising your foot and smashing her head to the ground.

"Nii-Chan, she's hurting me!!" She yelled with her head now bloodied on the floor while her body moved towards you.

"I've never seen," you said, raising your sword, "a demon more damn useless than you!"

You slammed your handle on her back, making it fall limp to the ground. It reminded you of what Giyuu had done to Tanjirou when he first attacked him.

"My... my body!!" She cried.

Her body started twitching as her fabrics tried to lift it up.

"You call that your body? More like a fish out of water," you deadpanned, slicing it clean in half.

"With Nii-Chan not dead, you have no hope in killing me!" She laughed, her fabrics still somehow moving.

"AHAHAHA!! DIE, DIE, YOU UGLY TURDS!!!"

They all went flying at you, not slowing down at all.

"That's the lamest thing I've ever been called, dipshit!" You grit your teeth.

Breath of Sakura, Bloody Petals: Rainfall

You sliced open your arm again, flinging yourself into the sky and splattered you blood everywhere.

Bloody Petals: Rainfall- splatters my blood like rain. If the demon consumes it, I can read their movements more thoroughly. The more they take, the more I can read. Goes from what they can feel, what they see, and then what they're doing next. The petals are suppose to make it taste even better, making them crave more of it. It also poisons them temporarily.