Chapter 4

"Still having fun without me... (Y/N)-Chan?"

You stood completely still, not wanting to believe it.

"W-why the hell are you here?!" You yelled, grabbing your blade.

She giggled and stepped forward.

"Is it bad for wanting to visit my dearest sister?" She asked, opening her arms.

Her elbow-length white hair, cascaded down the upper part of her back, ruby eyes glistening.

In her hair, she had a black streak.

People always said, that you two didn't look the same, dispite being siblings. And they were right. Unlike normal demons, your sister did not undergo a different look. The only thing that changed was her attitude and eyes.

"Yes, especially right now. How are you even here?" You asked, drawing your sword.

"Oh, don't use that thing on your sister!" She laughed, pushing it back in, staring at your (E/C) orbs that glared back.

"Why use that when you can use your hands?" She giggled, doing jazz hands.

She was wearing a red kimono with white stripes. Nothing else was on it. It just gave you kind of a dull, eerie feeling.

She used her hands (her preferred weapon) to kill people.

Resting on her left eye was a writing that meant that she was Muzan's assistant.

She was just as strong as Uppermoon 1, meaning she was scarier than she looked. She even had the power to summon demons, but only the ones that have turned, of course.

But you were tough. She even said so herself. She can't kill you unless Muzan absolutely wanted it.

She even asks you to become a demon so that you guys will remain together forever.

"You're disgusting, Niko," you said.

"Hehe, all of being part of a demon~!" She said, walking to the unconscious woman, licking her lips.

"She looks good. Can I eat her?" She asks, reaching out, but you just rolled your eyes and smacked her arm.

"No. Go away, now! You're distracting me from saving Tanjirou, aren't you?!"

"Ah, you caught me! Well, that's my que to leave, isn't it?" She asked, waving at you before  disappearing out of thin air.

Fucking sister-

You ran up the stairs, seeing that Tanjirou was on the ground with his sword.

"Tanjirou?!" You called to him, running to check up on the slayer.

"(Y-Y/N)-San, where were you?!" He said, trying to sit up as you helped him.

"Something... unexpected occurred while I was down there and I had to take care of it," you said, successfully lifting Tanjirou into a sitting position.

"The... ball... the... ball," the corpse said weakly.

Your eyes softened when Tanjirou tried to reach it.

He reminds me.. of myself.

You grabbed his arm and lifted him up.

"(Y/N)-San...?" He looked at you.

"Well, she wants her ball, right?" You asked, smiling before you walked with him to the ball.

He lightly pushed the ball to the pile of blood.