Chapter 14

"What?!" She screamed, utterly confused.

"Is it so hard to understand, you horrid creature?" You asked, pissed.

You gestured for Nezuko to get off of her. Before she could stand, you kicked her side, making blood gush out as she flung to her left.

"You weakling. How does Muzan call you an Upper Moon, you disappointment?" You growled, baring your new fangs.

Nezuko walked behind you as you two strode to her.

"I guess it's time for you to die, demon," you side, raising your sword.

"You'll be a good meal," you smiled, licking your lips.

You slashed her arm, making her scream in pain as fire erupted her whole body.

Nezuko slammed her foot on the Upper Moon's forehead, keeping her down as the fire burned.

She smirked and repeatedly kicked her before slamming her into a wall.

"Bravo, Nezuko!" You laughed as you clapped your hands.

You entered the house hold, seeing terrified humans clutch others.

"Pathetic. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic," a voice said in your head, making you repeat it out loud.

Nezuko lunged at the nearest human, but something held her back.

"Nezuko!!" Tanjirou screamed, jumping on her back and forcing his sword in her mouth.

"Stop! Endure it! You can't! You have to resist! Nezuko!!"

You watched as the demon struggled in his grasp, screaming.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry for making you fight," he apologized, holding her tighter as you stared at him.

Why is he trying to stop her?

"It must've hurt, right? It must've been painful, right? I'm sorry, but it's okay. Your brother won't let anyone hurt you. Go to sleep, Nezuko. Sleep and recover! Nezuko! Nezu-"

"Be quiet already, human," you scoffed, turning around.

Nezuko jumped up, smashing his back on to the ceiling.

You heard people shout from above. You also heard their breaths and footsteps.

The screaming went on, but you had your attention on the Upper Moon.

"You've really done it now. You can even use Demon Blood Techniques? Yes... a curious technique that only burns demons..." he said, looking up at you.

"On top of that, I'm not healing well at all. This extremely pisses me off. Extremely," she said, walking to you as you just smiled and swung your sword around effortlessly.

"Hehe, what can I say? It's not like anybody would say no to extra power!" You laughed, your hair swinging behind you as you leaned in towards the demon's face.

"Might I add, I never really gotten a spot-on look at your face. You look very pretty! It'd be a shame to kill such a beautiful demon..." you smiled.

Suddenly, something strong was where Nezuko and the boy were.

"Ooh, a pillar! How delightful~ This might get interesting," you hummed.

You jumped through the hole Nezuko had made, seeing a back of a Hashira.

He turned around, eyes widened at you.

"Hehe, caught your attention, human?" You teased.

The demon jumped up behind you, trying to attack your back.