Chapter 12

"Got it? I am God! You are trash! First off, get that right into your skulls!! Screw it in there! If I tell you to become a dog, become a dog! If i tell you to become a monkey, become a monkey! You will always humor me while stooping down and imploring me for favors. And do your best to flatter me!

"I'll say this one more time! I. Am. God!!" Uzui yelled while doing a pose.

".... You know what? I should probably go back. I have better things to do," you said, slapping your face.

Tanjirou raised his hand cutely.

"What exactly do you rule over as a god?"

Oh my God, Tanjirou's so wholesome, I just can't-

"Nice questions. I have high hopes for you," he said, nodding approvingly.

"I'm the God who rules over flamboyance... the God of Festivities."

"I am the King of the Mountain. Nice to meet you, God of Festivities," Inosuke said, putting his hands on his hips.

Oh God, not you too, Inosuke...

"What're you talking about... you're disgusting."

"I swear, I'm going to kill all of you when I have the chance..." you sighed, crying internally.

"The Wisteria House is on the way to the Flower District. We'll get prepared there," the Sound Pillar said.

"Follow me," he turned, running as fast as my heartbeat when I see my anime boyfriend.

"Huh? He's gone!" Zenitsu cried.

"You guys better hurry up," you smiled, running after him just as quick.

"Once we infiltrate the Red Light District, we first have to look for my wife. I'll be looking around for information on the demon as well."

"This is unbelievable!! Please just stop joking around! Don't use your subordinates to look for personal brides!" Zenitsu screamed.

"Huh? You're misunderstanding something."

"No, I'm not. I'm just going to say it harshly. Weird ass people like you will never be popular! However, you're telling us Demon Hunters that you want a bride?!"

"You duMb fool! My wife infiltrated the Red light District in order to collect information on the demon!! Our regular contact was cut off, so now I'm going too!!" Uzui yelled.

".... That's all in your head there, right?"

"YOU SHITTY BRAT!! Here are the letters she sent me via crow!!" He yelled again, this time shoving notes in Zenitsu's face as proof.

"There sure are a lot. Has your wife been in there for a long time?" Tanjirou asked.

You snorted, holding up more notes.

"He has three wives."

"Three! Wives... th-three! You... you bastard! Why do you have three wives! Cut the crap out!" Zenitsu yelled in disbelief.

Uzui nailed him right in the stomach as you winced at the scene.

"Any other complaints?" He asked, pissed as Zenitsu laid on the ground, dead.

"Uhm... in the letters, you remind them multiple times to do their best not to stand out, but... how exactly are we going to do this?" Tanjirou asked yet another question.

"Well, we're going to be disguised, of course. And, as much as I hate the idea, be plain. You guys just have to do a certain something, then infiltrate. My three wives are top of the Line Female Ninja, Kunoichi. We believe that the Flower District is an ideal place for demons to lurk. When I infiltrated as a customer, I couldn't find any traces of demons, so for that reason, we went a bit deeper than mere customers.