INTRODUCTION

Hey guys! I'm back with a new book this time. This time its a different story which I'm sure you guys will love hopefully! (^-^)
And I would love it if you guys comment because it helps me know what the readers are thinking and please support this book by voting and sharing! 💖

Here are the two main characters;

Selena M. Lewis

Cyrus Robinson

Cyrus Robinson

There will be many other characters as well which you will find further in the story.

Below is just simple copyright claims and all. I know its boring. But it's necessary for me.  Skip through this if you want to get started on the book.

1. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by an electronic or mechanical means without permission from the writer and the publisher.

2. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are merely fiction or the products of authors imagination. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead is purely coincidental.

3. All the images used in this book are taken from the internet. If the author knows the artist or the owner of the picture then the author has given credit to him/her. But remind you that these images were taken from the internet. If you want some reference then please use google.

4. I do not allow fan fictions of this book to be made. Or any other thing related to this.

That's it. I hope you enjoy the book! Scroll down to read the first chapter! 👇🏻