Chapter 7

Cyrus's POV;

Today is my birthday. Leo and Nash said they will be throwing me a party tonight at the club. I wanted to ask Selena to come to the party. I know she doesn't like going to clubs and all her fear of boys or whatever stuff....but I was really hoping she would come. I wanted her to come so badly. I was actually planning on asking her the night before yesterday, but she mentioned Leo again. And her face was crimson red and asking about Leo going out with someone or not and that made me irritated. Why would she ask about him?

But yesterday, luckily, she told me the real reason. And I was so relieved. And then I invited to her to the party which she accepted before I could even say the words out properly. I couldn't stop smiling! I still can't stop smiling thinking about tonight.

I was in my apartment getting ready. I wore glasses today because she said glasses looked good on me. Okay, maybe I am trying to impress her and want her to pay attention to me.

"You're wearing glasses today?" Leo asked

"That's a nice change." Nash said. He then started glaring at Leo. All the way to the college, he kept glaring at Leo from time to time.

"Okay....What is with you two? Yesterday in the morning Cyrus won't stop glaring at me and now it's you." Leo said feeling uncomfortable with the constant gazing

"I'm just trying to figure out how do you have a prince charming personality." Nash said. We all laughed at this.

"And I did that because of a misunderstanding. It's all better now." I grinned and said

"Okay. Although I'm not like a prince charming." Leo said

"Yeah right." Nash and I said sarcastically

My morning class was again of Professor Raymond and I sat next to Selena. Since I was kind of late and the class had begun. We only said a hey to other. After a few minutes when professor was facing the board, she wrote a small happy birthday with a single heart next to it on the corner of my notebook. This made me smile. Isn't she just cute? I wrote a thank you under it and showed it to her. In reply to which she smiled. After class had ended, we started talking. Three girls pass by us and they complimented me on my glasses.

"See, I told you. Glasses look good on you." Selena said

"Thanks." I replied

Throughout the day, I spent most of my day with Selena. It was my birthday and I wanted to spend as much as I could with her. Except for our classes that were different. I can't do anything about that.

I even joined her for lunch. Riley was with us and a few minutes later, Nash joined us as well. Leo still had some committee work to do so he couldn't make it. Surprisingly Nash and Riley were not at it at each other's throat. On the contrary, they seemed to get along very well.

"What's with those two?" I asked Selena

"Nash decided to help Riley out about Leo." She replied. Nash did that? He never does things like that. Maybe he in truth really likes Riley? I turn to look at them. Nash tells Riley what to wear on this Sunday, the day we had decided to go out, but Riley instead smacked him on his head and said, as if I could wear that, you dirty minded freak! They both again bicker but this time, it looked like they were laughing and were getting more along and not fighting. It's amazing how Nash gets hit by her each time and can take so many insults yet still laugh.

After the day is over, it was time for the party. I asked Selena if I can come pick her from her apartment, but she said she will come with Riley. This kind of disappointed me....in some ways....but as long as she's coming to my party, I don't care about anything else.