four.

*Billies POV*

I wanted to say no. I want to tell her I wasn't in love with Katherine and everything was fine between us. But, it wasn't the truth.

"I think we should talk about this another time. I'm really stressed right now." I say, sighing and looking at the floor.

"Okay." She said, pausing for a second. "But, I already know your answer."

And then she left. She walked out the door and left.

I sat on my bed thinking for a while, and I didn't really realize what was going on.

When me and Katherine broke up, we never communicated after that. It was just done. No closure, nothing.

Maybe that why I'm still in love. Maybe I'm not really in love?

I don't know.

I check the time, and see that it's far past "late."

Tonight was one of the most overwhelming nights I've had in a while. But, something in me is still telling me to text Katherine.

But, instead of following my gut, I just went to sleep.

The Next Morning.

I open my eyes immediately to the sound of my alarm, blaring in my ears. For absolutely no fucking reason.

Opening day for the fans to see the Experience. Oh lord.

I don't have to do much today, because I'm not supposed to be going to the experience. But, I still wanna see all my babies there, so I'll probably go anyways.

It's only 9am, but I feel like I should still get up and do something.

So, I get up and make my bed, and go take a shower.

I start one my playlists before I get in, which begins with some Tyler, The Creator.

I, of course, rap all the words.

I got bored of showering though. So, after washing everything, I get out.

I still think I should text Katherine.

What could go wrong? I know there's tension between us, and it isn't bad tension. There's no way she doesn't feel the same. She wouldn't of came out to the party if she didn't.

I don't know what to believe.

But, before I could really think it through, her name was on the top of my screen and I was not texting her, but instead, I was calling her.

"Hello?" She answers, with her soft, pretty voice.

"Are you busy?" I ask, which follows with a giggle.

"No. Are you okay?"

"Be ready in about thirty minutes."

And then I hung up.

I threw on some clothes, some air forces that matched the clothes, and grabbed my keys.

"Mom, I'll be back. I'm gonna go get some food." I say, waving bye as I walk out.

I mean, I wasn't lying. I'll probably be eating something.

I get in my car, starting it immediately, and then I start driving.

*incoming call from Katherine*

"Bil?" She says as soon as I answer.

"Yes?"

"Why are you coming over?" She sounds worried.

"We just really need to talk."

"So, it's nothing bad?"

"Not at all."

"Okay." She says, sniffling. "I was worried."

"Dont worry hun. Be there soon."

I hang up, and continue driving.

I don't really know what we need to talk about, I just know we need to talk. I need to tell her everything.

But just as I was putting my phone down, I get a notification.

"leah.schuefer posted a photo."

Ugh.

leah

leah.schuefer: doing better without you anyways, that can go both ways.

Cute. I love when my exes post about me. She's also literally wearing my pants. And she looks hot. Whatever, it doesn't really matter anyways.

I drive for another twenty minutes, finally reaching Katherines house.

Here we go.

Her front door is open, but she has a screen door protecting the wooden door.

I knock slightly on the screen, and I see her jump up from the couch, smiling.

"Nobody's home." She says, standing at the screen door.

"Really? Damn, I guess i'll just leave then."
I turn, walking away as a hand grabs my shirt lightly, twirling me around. My face centimeters away from hers, which made a smile cross both of our faces.

And then my lips met hers, and it felt like magic.