eleven.

Katherines POV:

I stumble on the clutter spread across my bedroom floor, walking out of the room. I grab my keys as I walk into the kitchen, getting a water bottle before I leave.

We restocked.

"Bye dad, love you!" I yell before I close the front door.

I smile big as I walk to my car door, opening it as soon as I step in front of it.

I'm excited for today.

Billie and I have been to Disney before, but it's been a while. I'm gonna make it special this time.

As soon as I sit down, my phone starts to ring. And, of course, the name "billie baby" slides across my screen.

"Hi, loser." I hear coming from my phone before I even press speaker.

Damn, she's loud.

"Hi there." I say, after pressing the button.

"I'm on my way to-" We both say at the exact same time.

We both laugh together, realizing.

"I'll turn around." She says, and I hear her car gliding loudly.

"Did you just make a U-turn?" I ask, almost yelling.

"Oops." She says, giggling. "Okay I'll see you in a few. Love you."

She hangs up, and I turn music on for the rest of the ride.

I think about a lot when I drive. Driving has always been weird for me, but I'm not sure why. I love it, but it feels weird being in complete control over a huge vehicle.

My playlist runs through many different songs, and I sing along to all of them.

Eventually I pull up to a little house with a little matte black car in the driveway, and a girl with black hair runs out of the house smiling.

She's precious.

"Damn, you really did not wanna wait, did you?" I say, as she plops down into my passenger front seat.

"Never." She says, buckling her seatbelt.

I laugh and pull out of her driveway, waving to Maggie as she peeps her head out the door. She blows a kiss, smiling as I drive off.

I love that woman.

The drive to Disney is only 35 minutes, so we don't waste any time.

"I hope you realize how fun this is about to be." She says, putting her hand in my thigh. "Like, we goin' on all the rides."

I laugh, but she wasn't joking.

She glides her hand up my thigh as I drive, causing me to squirm and get distracted. Eventually, she reaches all the way up, trying to put her hand down my pants.

"Babe, I'm driving." I say, rolling my eyes at her.

She smiles, moving her hand back to my mid-thigh.

"I was just teasing you, babygirl." She says, which sends butterflies around my entire stomach.

I drive the rest of the way while we just talk, occasionally singing to the music.

"We're hereeeeee." I say, pulling into the huge parking lot.

The parking and paying situation is hella long, but she makes it fun. She makes goofy faces the entire time and cracks jokes every once in a while.

She's truly so fun to be around.

We eventually get in the park, and as soon as we do, Billie grabs my hand, pulling me to a line.

Haunted Mansion.

This is Billie's favorite ride, but it's almost never available because the line is so long.

"Only about 200 people, hell yeah." She says, excited to have to wait in the line for ONLY an hour.

I guess that's short for her.

I'm surprised nobody's recognized her yet. But, she's also wearing a black hoodie and black shorts. And she keeps the hood on most of the time.

Thirty minutes goes by and surprisingly, the line went by faster than expected. We eventually got into the ride, sitting in the doom buggy together.

"When hinges creak in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls." Blares through the speakers, and Billie smiles at the sound of the dark-voiced man.

We go through the entire ride, examining every area and pointing at all the interesting stuff.

I think I'm starting to love it too.

-

"Two churros, please." I say to the pretty girl taking mine and Billie's order.

We've been here for about two hours, and we still haven't eaten, so that's what we finally decided to do.

We dint plan on leaving anytime soon though, we haven't even come close to smashing every ride.

"These are bomb as hell." Billie says, biting into the churro as soon as it's placed in front of her.

The waitress smiles, handing us the bill.

After she walks away, we both laugh.

She was obviously trying to take Billies picture more than once, and it was so funny seeing her struggle to hide it from her. And we both noticed.

"That was hilarious." She says, setting down her glass that she's been suspiciously sipping from to keep herself from laughing.

"Alright, I'm ready." She says, finishing her food in less than five minutes.

"Goddamn. I'm not ready." I say, which causes her to frown.

I stand up, placing a bill on the table for the check, taking the churro with me.

"Fine." I say, and we start walking around again.

We walk around for a while, not riding anything. But eventually, Billie stops me in the middle of the park, putting her hand on my shoulders.

"I have to ask you something."