Finding Fairy Tail

Chpt 2:

Lucy POV: "Jeez you think this map would have some type of landmark where the Fairy Tail guild is, I've been walking forever" My feet had been aching from the travels I had taken from my hometown. I only have 150,000 jewel left from what I could scrape up after Tartaros has taken everything valuable from my home. The kingdom I came from was not the wealthiest but it was a happy little town, a town I could never go back to again. The pain was all too much to bare and the constant reminder of being alone made my heart ache. I needed to find a new home here in magnolia that I could rent, and cheap at that. Who knows the next time I can find a job to earn some cash that can get me by. I began walking next to the edge of a river where some fisherman yelled to me, "Don't fall miss, be careful it's slippery up there!" I yelled back to them, "I won't, thanks for the tip!" As I continued walking along the path I tripped over my own feet and shut my eyes to prepare myself to land face first into the water when suddenly a strong arm grabbed me and pulled me back. I fell on top of a muscular figure and opened my eyes. I looked down as a boy or I should rather say a man with salmon pink hair was staring up at me with a toothy grin on his face. I suddenly realized I was sitting on top of him still and quickly brought myself onto my feet with the feeling of a fierce blush on my face. "T-thank you, I can be clumsy sometimes. I just have been walking and walking trying to find this freaking guild and I have no idea where I am and I'm not even sure if i'm in the right place and oh man i'm rambling on and i'm so sorry to trouble you!" The salmoned hair man looked at me with shining onyx eyes and began to laugh. "Um excuse me why are you laughing at me pinky! I said thank you and i'm sorry for the trouble so now I will be on my way. Thanks again." I started walking away when out of nowhere a flying cat starts talking to me. Yes, a talking flying cat. Where in the world am I?! "Hi I'm happy, I like to eat lots of raw fish and natsu and I were just about to go fishing when you almost fell in the river, it's funny because if we weren't here you'd have fell right into the river but you know what they say, finding fish always saves someone's day!" The pink haired guy who is actually quite attractive even though I bet he's a total jerk walked up to the talking cat and I. "Happy since when does anyone say that? Also I had to laugh because I have no idea what your talking about, with trying to find the guild and all. There's only one guild around here and it isn't hard to find. You must not be from around here. By the way, my name is Natsu, Natsu Dragneel. Nice to meetcha!" I looked at him with wide eyes as he was much kinder than I had expected. "My name is Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia, and if you must know I just moved here. Well sort of. I still need to find a cheap place for rent. It's a long story but I am a wizard and i'm looking for the Fairy Tail guild." He looked at me with a smirk and said, "Oh your a wizard are ya? Well why didn't you just say so! I can take ya there, i'll be heading there now anyways." Happy chimed in, " But Natshuuu what about our fishies?!?!" Natsu looked at the tom cat, "Happy we can come back and finish as soon as we help Luce get to the guild." Luce? We've known each other for 5 minutes and this guy thinks he can already give me nicknames? "Well thank you, but it's alright I can find it myself you don't need to stop your plans, you've already helped me enough." "It's okay. without me, you might slip and fall again and then you'll never make it to the guild, and it kinda seems you don't know where you are so I don't mind bringing you there." I nodded my head in agreement as we started walking. We walked and talked about my travels to Magnolia until about 10 minutes later we reached a large building that said 'Fairy Tail' on the front of it. "Wow this is THE fairy tail guild.. I never thought that after all the hardships that have happened I would actually make it here.." Natsu pushed open the large wooden doors and we walked inside. I scanned the room and watched the rowdy crowd of people.