New Girl?

Natsu POV: "HEY GUYS I BROUGHT A NEW GIRL HERE!" A man with black hair and a fairy tail emblem on his chest and long blue haired woman followed behind and walked up to us. "Hey flame brain pipe down will ya, we can all hear you a half mile away. New girl, nice to meet ya I'm Gray." Juvia looked at lucy with an angry face, "Juvia feels the presence of a love rival, Gray is my darling! And Juvia is my name" Lucy looked at them with confusion then she started laughing, "Love rival?? Love is not much of an interest in my mind, no worries to worry about me!" Juvia made a little pout face. Lucy had a laugh that was mesmerizing and I'm not quite sure why, but as soon as she brought up love it was like there was a sadness behind her eyes, her laugh was almost fake. Something about her made me want to take that pain away. Man what am I thinking?? I've known this girl for less then a day. The guy standing in front of me was Gray Fullbuster a ice wizard/demon slayer and, my rival. The girl next to him was Juvia Lockser, a water mage who was a hopeless romantic and obsessed with the ice mage. "What did you say Ice Queen?!" He looked at me and cocked his head, "I said we can all hear you flame brain, you wanna fight about it?!" A few more members of the guild got up and started yelling, "A fight, that's so manly!", Elfman a large beast take-over mage yelled at us. Suddenly I could feel a cold stare coming from the bar across the hallroom. A girl with scarlett red hair glared harshley at Gray and I while eating a piece of strawberry cake. "Natsu, Gray, knock it off there will be no fighting while I'm trying to enjoy my cake. Now who is this with you Natsu?" With Gray getting in my face I had almost forgotten to introduce the blonde woman standing confused behind me. I turned and looked at Lucy who was bright red that was actually kinda cute when Erza asked who she was. "Oi everybody this is Lucy and she was looking for the guild so I helped her get here. Luce introduce yourself!"

Lucy POV: Wow, there's so many people here! Looking around the giant guildhall I saw the famous Mirajane take-over mage standing behind the bar. She was so beautiful and top model of sorcerer weekly. I've been reading about her forever. Near the bar sitting at the table was a short blue haired girl peering up with a book in her hands next to a giant guy with long black hair and metal piercings on his face eating a piece of, wait is that iron? There was also a small black cat sitting with them who kind of looked like Happy. The red haired woman-Erza began to walk up to Natsu and I. "Lucy! Welcome to Fairy Tail, what brings you here today?" She said to me. "Well honestly I'm new to town and I was looking for a guild to join. I'm a celestial wizard so I can summon spirits from the celestial world. I don't really have any friends or family.. and I've heard about this guild so many times I wanted to check it out!" If you guys are accepting new wizards that is.." Happy flew up and sat on my head. "Lushie you have no family or friends, that's so sad! We can be friends and eat fishies all the time!" I couldn't help but laugh at the tomcat. Just then a very short man came out of a door to the side which I'm assuming was an office of some sort. "Well hello, my name is Makarov and I am the master of this guild. My child, you say your alone and are seeking a place to be apart of here? I must let you know we have a hell of a reputation. We live for peace and good times, the fairy tail way but we fight for the love of our family and friends. Fairy tail means never giving up. Are you up to that task?" I stared at the master as my heart raced so fast i thought it was going to jump out of my throat. "Yes sir! I've heard many different stories of fairy tail, Mirajane the supermodel, Erza the strongest woman and knight of all of Fiore, oh and the destructive wild Salamander too!" Natsu scoffed a bit and muttered something under his breath but i'm not sure what. Makarov laughs, "ATTENTION ALL YOU LITTLE DAMN HOOLIGANS, WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER JOINING US. HER NAME IS LUCY HEARTFILIA AND ONE MONTH FROM NOW, if you decide you would like to stay with us lucy, WE WILL THROW HER AN OFFICIAL WELCOMING PARTY! SO YOU ALL BETTER MAKE HER FEEL WELCOME!! Now lucy get with Erza and Mirajane and they will help you get your official emblem on you. Erza grabbed my hand and brought me over to the bar to Mirajane. Mirajane looked at me with a giant smile, "Lucy welcome to fairy tail! I'm mirajane." "Oh yeah i know who you are mirajane your one of the biggest models in the world i see you on all the magazines! It's so awesome to see you in person!" Mira blushed a bit, "Well thank you, i like to model here and there but i really love to tend to the guilds bar, it's my own little happy place. Your going to love it here we have wonderful food and as for finding a place to live we have fairy tails womens dorm or there's a lot of cheap places you can rent in town. We have a billboard over there on the wall that has job requests on it among other things like places for rent." I walked up to the board and saw a flier that said 'apartment for rent in town square, 70,000 jewel' Oh man almost half my money, i'm gonna have to find work and fast. I looked at the board at all the jobs requests. I'm sure I'll find one that I can do alone. It'll probably take me time before anyone would want to partner up with someone new like me. I'll save that for later though, for now it's off to my new apartment! Finally a place to call my own. Lost in my thoughts I hear someone call my name, "Lucy before you go you have to come get your emblem! Every member of the guild has one." I walk over to Mirajane to get my official guild mark. "Is it going to hurt?" "No it won't hurt, trust me. Where would you like it and what color do you want?" "Hmmm... Can I do it in pink, and on my hand? Then everyone will know that i'm apart of Fairy Tail!" Mira smiled excitingly and dipped a stamp into a pot that was sparkling. She grabbed my hand and held the stamp on it for about two minutes. It started to glow and next thing I knew I had a bright pink fairy tail symbol on my hand.