The Party pt 1

Lucy POV: * At the guild* I opened the doors to the guild where the whole place had been decorated like a masquerade ball. There was a band playing, they had people walking around with drinks and small appetizer foods and lanterns floating near the ceiling. I can't believe how beautiful it turned out. Mira, Erza, Wendy, and Juvia had all decorated this and wouldn't let me help because it was a special event for my welcoming. I tried to insist on helping but they shut down every reason why I should help and didn't let me come to the guild for two days. I don't know what I can do to repay them for going all out like this. I walked up to the bar where Erza and a tall blue haired man with a tribal tattoo on his face were sitting. I ordered a drink from the bar and sat next to them. "Hey Lucy, how are you liking the guild, isn't it beautiful? I had Jellal use his spacial magic to help with the Lanterns." Erza said.  "Thank you Erza-San I can't believe you guys did all of this for me! I don't know what I can do to repay you. You look so amazing!" Erza was wearing a red dress that could barely contain her chest, with black heels, and her hair pinned up with two chopsticks down the middle.  Erza smiled, "Lucy you don't have to do anything. We're just happy to have you here with us. Your apart of our family now." I wiped away a tear from my eye and smiled thankfully. "So Lucy, I know you did your first job we haven't talked much about it. How did it go?" Erza said while sipping a glass of wine. It was easy overall I even found this dress and shoes there! What do ya think?" I twirled around and showed off my outfit." "Very nice, it looks great on you! Oh by the way Lucy this is Jellal, my fiance and leader of Crime Sorciere." I bowed my head to him, "It's nice to meet you Jellal. Erza I didn't know that you were engaged!" Erza put her hand out and showed an enormous scarlett colored diamond with small blue diamonds on a gold band. "Wow that's beautiful Erza! I can't wait for the day when I can wear a big beautiful ring but I'm forever alone." I laughed sarcastically. "Lucy you will be eventually, I know for a fact. Natsu and Lucy sitting in a tree!" Erza snickered as I turned bright red. "Erza! Not funny! Natsu is my best friend now and he's too dense to even know what love is." Erza took a sip of her wine at the same time Jellal took a sip of his beer. They really do make a cute couple. "Lucy, I never thought Jellal and I would end up together but we did so just give Natsu time. Jellal and I have been engaged for two years now because we have too much work to do before we settle down. Everything is all about time and fate ya know. Speaking of Natsu, where is he? He's supposed to be with you." Erza went from a relaxed look to an angered look like something wasn't right. 'All about fate huh?' "I don't know. Honestly he hasn't talked to me much these last two weeks. He'll come by my house to say hi and then leave. Ever since our job which I have been meaning to tell you and Master about but i've just been nervous about it." I told her the whole story of my past and what happened with the Oracle. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys before, I just didn't want to put my personal problems on you.." Erza patted my head and smiled, "Nothing is personal problems when you're apart of Fairy Tail Lucy, you should know this by now. Besides Natsu already told us after you guys got back from the job. He's worried is all so don't think it's anything personal with him being distant with you." Jellal slammed the rest of his beer and looked at me intensely. "So you're the key between the gates of our world and others, i've heard of the Heartfilia family before but I honestly thought the bloodline had died out. I use spacial magic so i've read a bit about the guardians before. The prophecy is a real thing Lucy, you need to be careful. I know a lot about Zeref you could say we have a past of some sort. He will do anything to get into this world, he once possessed me for many years until Erza and Natsu saved me." Jellal grabbed Erzas hand and caressed it. "As for the Dragon King the only way you'll know who it is, is if his power is able to merge with yours. That's all I know about it." Erza nodded while eating a piece of cake that she was enjoying immensely. "Well tomorrow I plan to find the dragon king. I know the eclipse is suppose to be tomorrow but i'm not worried much no one has found me in over two months, I think this necklace really is a goodluck charm." Just then I heard a loud crash come from the doors into the guild as Natsu and Gray walked in together yelling about who knows what. Erza gave them a death glare and threw a sword between the two of them. The men jumped away from the sword and went pale when they looked at Erza. "Natsu! What took you so long don't you have something to be doing?" Note to self, never ever piss Erza off ever. They walked up to us and ordered two drinks from the bar. "I was just telling flamebrain here i'm surprised he looks half decent for once," Gray said laughingly. "Least I can dress half decent instead of being half decent all the time." Natsu spat back. "Gray my love, your shirt!" Juvia said as she came behind gray. "Damnit I lost my shirt again!" We all laughed as Juvia handed him a shirt. I looked at Natsu admired how handsome he looks. "Hey Lushie, you and Natsu match!" Happy said. "Aww you guys do match, ya know I think you guys would make a super cute couple, don't you guys agree?" Mira said as she walked up with a tall blonde man with a lightning bolt scar on his face. "Oh I see Natsu's finally grown some balls and got a girlfriend?" The blonde man said. "Oi shut up Laxus! Luce isn't my girlfriend and I could have a girlfriend if I wanted one but that just gets in the way of my training ya meathead!" Natsu stuck his tongue out at Laxus. I felt a ping of pain in my chest at his words but quickly brushed them off. "Actually i'm Lucy, I just joined the guild about a month ago. I've heard of you before from Mira but you've been out on a job so we've yet to meet." "Oh I see, so thats why we're having this big shindig. Way bigger than when I came back to the guild." He chuckled has he threw him arm around Mira and grabbed a beer off the bar. I whispered to Erza, "I didn't even know Mira had a boyfriend!" Erza chuckled, "It's complicated they don't like to say there together but they are. They've loved eachother for years but don't want the label which is crazy because Mira is a total cupid."