Mount Hime

Hiii Guys! Aubs here! I really hope everyone is well in these crazy times. I hope your enjoying so far <3 Would definitely love some feedback! Stay safe, stay well! <3 Ship Nalu <3

Natsu Pov: The guilds set up a rendezvous point and the bottom of Mount Hime. It was about late afternoon and the Guild Masters were going over their plans one last time. 'Shes so close I can almost smell her. Lucy when I get you back I promise to never lose sight of you again... i'll always protect you forever.' I sat back against a tree fidgeting with her necklace, staring into the Dragons red marbled eyes wrapped around the key gave me even more fire. I felt the presence of someone walking up to me and looked up to see none other than the bastard who put Lucy in danger in the first place. "Hey Natsu, I just want to say i'm sorry about last night. I know I was a dick to Lucy but I was just drunk I didn't mean too. I never thought we'd lose her.." Sting said with a sadness in his tone. I could tell he meant it, but right now I didn't care. I shook my head, "WE didn't lose her. She's going to be fine and i'm going to get MY Luce back. Your damn right your a dick for last night, for breaking Lucys heart in the past, and honestly, just kind of just a dick in general. Save your apology for the person who deserves it, okay?" Sting nodded hanging on every word of mine like a sad puppy who just got in trouble. I stood up and faced him, "But this," I swung and punched Sting right in the nose. "Is just a reminder don't you ever touch Lucy again. The tracker found her because her necklace came off trying to get away from you." I shook my head. "NATSU! As much as I agree with you now isn't the time. We need to work together. We're ready to give everyone our plans, come over here." Erza said sternly as she stood with the other guild leaders. I nodded my head as I and everyone else gathered around our leaders, waiting for orders on our next move.

Seliah POV: I began chanting the body change curse and watched as the Blonde girls body fell to the floor. I, in my own body now stood up from the ground my body was placed and stretched. 'Its never felt so good to be back in my own body.' I sighed with a sense of relief. The men tied the Heartfilia girls unconscious body back to the metal chair in the middle of the room. I smiled wickedly feeling victorious. "I think its time to start my boys." Jackal and Ezel smiled and nodded in agreement. I went to the lifeless body of the Heartfilia girl and grabbed her wrist. Jackal cut a slit down her arm and blood started to pour from her skin. I took a bowl and placed it under her, the blood watching it collect and fill the bowl. "This is the last piece of the puzzle. Now is the time to open the gates, the arrival of our lord Zeref is upon us." I placed the red key into the bowl and began chanting in ancient tongues, "Open: Gates of the Netherworld!" We watched as the key began to glow. "Now we watch as the turns to ash."

Meanwhile:

Natsu POV: We stood around a large table with a map of the layout of the terrain and Tartaros' hideout. Erza began giving us our orders. "Gray, Wendy, Juvia, Natsu, Jellal, Gajeel, and I are Team A. Jellal has already found exactly where they're hiding Lucy, right here." She pointed towards the map. Team B will be Rogue, Sting, Minerva, Erik, and Lyon. You guys will be there waiting outside in case anyone tries to stop us from getting in and out of their fortress. Team One, Crime Sorciere, Lamia Scale and the rest of Sabertooth will stand by here for any unexpected arrivals. Also Porlyusica and Chelia will be here as well for anyone injured. Wendy, we won't know what shape Lucy is in so please try to conserve as much magic as you can before we reach her. Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus and the rest of Fairy Tail will go to the designated locations listed on the map with your names. Is that understood?" Erza was stern, showing no fear. You could tell her leadership kept everyone at ease. "Hai!" We all said in unison. "Team A and Team B, we leave now. We found a trail that will lead us directly to their front steps. Lets go!" Team A and Team B nodded and we set out to Tartaros Hideout. 'Don't worry Luce, i'll be there soon.' I held the necklace tightly in my hand for a moment, and then put in around my neck feeling a sense of closeness to her. Knowing i'll have her back soon has me all fired up now.' It had been about 20 minutes as we hiked up Mount Hime, cautious of every move. "Well where is it?" I looked around confused as we reached further up the mountain. "Oh it's here, I can hear the wind hit the building. There must be some type of Barrier so we can't actually see it is all." Erik informed us." "Hey FlameBrain, these guys use Curses don't they?" I looked to Gray whose skin was now half covered in black markings. "Yea, why?" Gray put his hands together, "Demon Slayer Art: Ice Make: Saucer!" We watched as the saucer ripped across what was now a visible silver barrier to shreds. "Good thinking Gray. Team B, you take care of anything out here. We'll be back soon." Erza said, mostly looking in the direction of Jellal as a promise. We approached the Hideout as the ground began to shake. "Damnit! We're too late, they've begun to open the gate!" Jellal exclaimed. I looked at Gajeel and Erik, who both nodded their heads at me hearing the commotion within the building. "They know we're here now too, No point in taking it at a slow pace!" I snickered with fists of flames. Erza requipped into her Black-Winged Armor and nodded. "Alright, move in." Erza commanded. "Gee-hee, say no more." Gajeel smiled as he slammed an Iron Rod into the large Wooden doors. We flooded into the building and there were three Demon Guards at the door waiting for us, "Team B, be careful. Team A, lets go!" Erza commanded as we ran down the halls leaving Team B to fight off the demon guards. I felt full of rage, "I can smell Lucy, she's lost a lot of blood." 'Don't worry Luce, we won't be long now.'