The Celestial Princess and the Dragon King

Natsu POV: We flew back to the guild, I couldn't help to think this was my fault. I'm suppose to protect her and they still got her. I looked to the ground where I had found Lucy with Sting and was something glowing. "Happy wait a second drop me down real quick. "Aye Sir!" He dropped and I landed on my feet walking to the tree where I had found lucy before. Glowing on the ground it was Lucy's goodluck necklace. "Damnit Sting.. They found her all because of you.." I muttered under my breathe remembering how he was holding her by neck when I had showed up. "Damnit!" I yelled punching the tree knocking it down, with a few trees falling behind from the after affect. "Lets go." I said as Happy scooped me up and we headed towards the guild again.

*At the guild*

Normal POV: Natsu came in full of rage and snapped everyone to a sober state. A bruised face Sting sat with Sabertooth in the corner with ice on his face. Natsu told the guilds what had happened and lets just say Fairy Tail was not happy with the Sabertooths leader. Makarov stood on the stage before them growing into the a very large Makarov. "Now now everyone settle down, the issue with the leader of Sabertooth will be taken care of later. As of right now we need to get Lucy back. It's early morning now we only have so much time to find her. The leaders of each Guild will come up with a plan. You guys will all get ready, as of today. FAIRY TAIL GOES TO WAR! My brothers and sisters will you help in this fight to stop the Demon King from rising and save our Heartfilia?!" The master bolted loudly. There were cheers and war cries around the guild. Master shrunk down to his usual size and began walking to his office with the leaders of the other guilds to follow.

Levy POV: I searched the Library looking for something that could help find Lu-chan. 'I hope she's okay..' A tear slid down my cheek. "Hey Shrimp, don't cry, we'll get her back." I jumped looking up at Gajeel standing above me. "Gajeel I didn't even know you were here! I'm not crying! I'm just.. Scared." He knelt down before me and wiped the tear from my cheek. "I know, but i'll be here and you know that hard-headed Salamander will save her." I laughed with a small sense of relief. I looked down and the pile of books before me, everything to do with Dragons, Demons, and Celestial wizards. I never realized how many books there were about them. Gajeel and I looked book through book and we were getting nowhere til I found a story book that looked like an old Fairy Tail, 'The Celestial Princess and the Dragon King.' I quickly read the book, one of the perks of being a script mage. "This is it!!" I stood to my feet, I found exactly what we need! "Knew you would Shrimp, Gee-hee." He said with a smile. I took his hand and we ran up to the Masters office knocking on the door frantically. "Please come in." We opened the door to see each Guild Leader, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Juvia, and Wendy standing around a with a map of Ishgar. "I found something that can help us track Lucy and beat the Demon King!" I put the book down on the Masters desk pointing at it. Its about a woman named Ayame Heartfilia who befriended a Fire Dragon King named Igneel Dragneel. Its about the battle with the Demon King Zeref. They created a spell that only a member of the Heartfilia Bloodline and a Dragon who shares the Blood of the Fire Dragon King can do to seal Zeref. Henceforth, if they open the gates to the netherworld the only people who can stop them is Lucy and the son of the Fire Dragon King." I peered my eyes over at Natsu who seemed to be listening almost a bit too intently. "Natsu, don't you have anything to say about that?" I asked reluctantly. "I thought this was a story book, how is igneel in it? It doesn't say where to find Lucy though!" Everyone in the room looked at him with a blank stare. Erza shook her head, "Dense as ever.." "Natsu your the son of Igneel the Fire Dragon King. Remember what that Oracle said? "And you Natsu Dragneel son of the fire dragon king Igneel, your fate will be determined with the Dragon King and the Demon King. The choice may be yours in the time of destruction, all hopes that you will choose wisely." However I don't understand fully about your fate with the Demon King, You are the Dragon King Natsu, you share the blood of Igneel the Fire Dragon King, my kami! There's more too Its said that they can only call Zeref in one place, the top of Mount Hime when the eclipse is at its peak." Makarov turned to the map before him, "Mount Hime is only about a half days trip from here. We have already made a plan of action. We leave in one hour from now." Everyone nodded their heads and set out to prepare. Natsu had caught my hand and I turned and looked at him surprised. "Natsu, what are you doing?" "Levy I- I just wanna say thank you.. Without you we didn't have a chance to find Luce and now we do and we will. Thank you." Natsu bowed his head to me. "Natsu she's my best friend too, I love her just like you do, lets go get her Lulu back!" Natsu smiled widely, "I'm all fired up now!!"