t w o

Standing with Clint and Wanda, there's a pretty good view of everything going on. Looking down, I see that Steve is stopped by Stark and War Machine. You can somewhat hear when he mentions that it's somehow funny how you run into people at the airport. Catman and Natasha even show up trying to talk him out of doing this.

"Underoos!" Stark shouted and I watched someone fly through the air, webbing Cap's shield up and tying his hands together.

Is that that dude that has been popping up on the internet and all over Queens? Huh, I didn't realize Tony was getting that desperate. He even got a new suit upgrade.

"Underoos" continued to ramble on about what he did, even saying hello to everyone.

That dork, he sounds like a little kid. It's an oddly familiar voice though. . . should I know him from something? It's not like I've ever seen him in-person before.

After conversing some more, Cap lifted his hands up, and Clint shot an arrow to cut him free of the webbing. Over the com, I could hear Cap ask for Lang. Scott grew in size, kicking Underoos away, and grabbed his shield.

"Wha- what the hell was that?" War Machine asked.

"I believe this belongs to you, Captain." Scott handed over his shield.

"Oh great. Alright. There's three on the parking deck. One of them is Maximoff. I'm going to grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?" Tony asked.

"Got two in the terminal. Wilson and Barnes."

"Barnes is mine," Catman shouted and got hit with Cap's shield. "Move, Captain. I won't ask a second time."

Seeing Scott go against Natasha, I laughed, heading off to go help Bucky. Underoos is after him (God, that sounds so wrong) . Meeting them halfway, we saw him land on the roof.

"Who's that?" Buck asked.

"Everyone's got a gimmick these days," Sam sighed.

"Stark called him Underoos. I find it quite fitting," I responded, before jumping out the way as he crashed through the window into Sam. Bucky goes to punch him, and he catches it.

"You have a metal arm? That's awesome dude!" he said. I punched him in the stomach and kicked his feet out from under him as Sam picked him up off his feet. Fidgeting in Sam's grasp, he added, "You have the right to remain silent!"

As he swung through the rafters, I conjured up beams of blue light and chuck them at him as he tried to dodge.

Bucky sent something flying at him, and he sent it right back saying, "Hey buddy, I think you lost this," before getting hit right back down by Sam.

Getting away, he sent his webbing at his wings, and Sam fell to the ground, getting up only to be webbed to the railing. Bucky tries to help Sam, but only gets knocked down and webbed next to Sam on the lower level.

While he continued to obnoxiously talk, I figured out who he was. The voice sounded all too familiar to be a coincidence. It definitely explains his random absences from just about everything.

Hating myself for doing this, I used my powers to knock him down from the sign and then chuck him out the window.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky asked me.

"What would the fun in that be? Watching you two dumbasses fail to fight against him was pure entertainment," I said, jumping down to help them out of the webbing.

"Aw, (Y/N), you know Cap doesn't like that kind of language," Sam teased.

Running back, we made it to where Cap and the others were heading towards. Seeing the Quinjet, everyone seems to move just a little bit faster. Before we could get much further, a light beam stopped us all in our path and we looked up to see Vision.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you are doing is right, but for the collective good, you must surrender now," Vision stated, the rest of his team lining up below him.

"What do we do, Cap?" Bucky asked.

"We fight."

"This'll end well," Natasha stated.

Everyone started fighting, our team just trying to make it through. The guys all paired off and Wanda and I were intervening when necessary to get the others off their backs.

Cap stopped Underoos from swinging through with his shield.

"That thing doesn't obey the laws of physics," Underoos said, landing on a tunnel.

"Does it have to?" I asked, joining them in their conversation.

He really likes to talk during fights. Is this what he does with bank robberies? How does he get anything done?

Cap eyed me to stand down, so I stepped a little farther away. "Look kid, there's a lot you don't understand."

"Mr. Stark said you'd say that, wow," he said, webbing his shield and foot. Pulling him across the concrete, he kicked him into the thing behind him. "He also said to go for your legs."

Getting back up, he went for his shield, and I momentarily decided it was time to distract spidey-kid. I ran up to him and he tried to web my hands. Using this to my advantage, I pulled him forward with the webbing, catching him off guard, and flipped him over my shoulders and onto the concrete.

"I also learned in the fifteen to twenty minutes I've been fighting you to work with your webbing," I responded. After he got back up, he tried to web up Cap's shield again, jumped off of it, and landed on top of the tunnel.

"Did Stark tell you anything else?" Cap asked.

"That you're wrong, and you think you're right, so that makes you dangerous." He tried to swing kick into him, but Cap used his shield to push him into the support beams of the tunnel.

"Maybe he's got a point," he finished, and then threw the shield into the support beams, knocking the tunnel on top of him. "You got heart, kid. Where are you from?"

"Queens," he said, struggling to hold it up.

"Brooklyn," Captain nodded, and we ran back towards the Quinjet.