t h r e e

Finding Bucky, Cap said, "We gotta go. That guy is probably there by now."

"You're right. I'll take Vision, you get to the jet," Bucky said.

"No," Sam interjected, "I'll take Vision, both of you get to the jet. The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're going to win this one, some of us are going to have to lose it." Clint said.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve."

"Alright, Sam, what's the plan?"

"Oh c'mon, Steve, I thought you were the Star-Spangled Man With A Plan'?" I jumped in smiling. I could see Bucky chuckling to himself.

"I-how'd you know that?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I've been to the museum once or twice."

"We need a diversion, a big one." Sam popped back in over the mic.

"I got something pretty big, but I can't hold it for very long," Scott piped up, "On my signal, run like hell, and if I tear myself in half, don't come back for me."

"You sure about this, Scott?" Cap asked.

"I do it all the time. I mean, once, in a lab, and I passed out."

Cap looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders, saying, "What other options do we have? I can't think of anything either."

We heard Scott begin to encourage himself, before shouting, "I'M THE BOSS!" Scott becomes huge and takes hold of War Machine.

"HOLY SHIT!" I heard Peter shout.

"Okay, tiny man is big now, tiny man is big now!" War Machine shouted.

"I guess that's the signal," Cap said.

"Way to go, tic tac!"

"You give back my Rhodey," Tony said, before getting kicked in the chest by Sam.

We began to run as Scott broke apart all of the remaining runway. I stayed with them in case anyone tried to intervene. Sam was trying to keep Stark away, and Scott kicked some boxes away that Catman was on. Clint comes in to help, using hand-to-hand combat. Wanda kept War Machine at bay by throwing cars at him.

Scott shouted, "Something just flew in me!"

I looked behind me to see both Catman and Vision heading our way. Vision used his infinity stone to cut through the tower up ahead to try and block our path. Wanda ended up using her powers to hold it away, but I know it won't be enough. As we approach the falling tower, the only option becomes clear to me.

"Cap, you and Bucky are going to have to run just a little faster. I have to make sure this thing doesn't fall on you," I said, as I began to concentrate on helping Wanda keep it lifted.

"(Y/N)-"

"Just go, Captain. I'll find you again soon." Smiling back, he turned to catch up to Bucky and made it through.

Wanda suddenly stopped, and I knew something was wrong.

Facing the almost fallen tower, I used what was left of my strength to let them slip through fully before pulling a force field over myself to hopefully not crush under the weight of the tower.

It was too much, and I'm losing strength fast. I began to wonder if they made it out, but the world around me went black.

Underoos' POV:

"Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie," I began while running down the back of an airplane trying to stay out of Ant-man's grasp, "Empire Strikes Back?"

"Jesus, Tony, how old is this guy?" Mr. Rhodey asked.

"I don't know, I didn't carbon-date him. He's on the young side," Mr. Stark snapped back.

I released my webbing onto Ant-man and began to swing around his legs, saying, "You know that part where they're on the snow planet with the walking thingies?" I continued to swing my way around his legs while more stuff was being thrown at him.

Man, I'm getting dizzy fast.

"Maybe the kid's onto something."

"High now, Tony, go high."

I watched as both Mr. Rhodey and Mr. Stark fly straight into Ant-man's face, causing him to fall backwards.

"YES!" I shouted, laughing, "That was awesome!"

I swung by giving them a thumbs up, but got smacked away by Ant-man's hand, falling straight into a pile of wooden crates. Ant-man also fell down and disappeared. I guess he's back to his original size.

"Does anyone have any orange slices?" I heard him ask.

Someone thumped down beside me and I got ready to attack.

"Same side. Guess who? Hi, it's me." It's only Mr. Stark, phew.

"Hey man. That was scary."

"Yeah. You're done, all right?"

"What? I'm good. I'm fin-"

"You did a good job. Stay down." Mr. Stark pushed me back down, yet again.

"What, no I gotta get him back."

"You're going home or I'll call Aunt May! You're done."

"Mr. Stark, wait. I'm not done. I'm not. . ." I realized I can't even get up. "Okay, I'm done. I'm done."

Finally, I was able to get up again. Heading towards the hanger where the jet is, I looked at the fallen tower, but I could've sworn I was not alone. Most of Cap's team was rounded up to be arrested and taken to the raft, but I could only see four out of the seven. Cap and Bucky made it through, so that's six, but where's the girl that kicked my ass earlier?

Looking over to the tower, I saw a blue light shining from within some of the rubble. That has to be her! Getting over there, I could see she wasn't deeply stuck under, The way the light looks like it's dying though, I knew if I didn't get her out soon, she'll be toast. I began to move some of the damaged building aside, the force field-like blue covering diminishes. I rushed over to her and grabbed her arm, pulling her out from under it before we both were crushed.

Walking out back over to where Mr. Stark was waiting, I saw Mr. Rhodey being loaded up to get medical attention. "Uh, Mr. Stark?"

"What kid?" he snapped, clearly frustrated that his best friend was injured.

"Um, I may have found another one on Cap's side over by the fallen radio tower."