e i g h t e e n

Underoo's POV

I finally found the guys that made the huge explosion. It looked like some kind of weapons dealing.

"Look, I'm just trying to stick up somebody. I'm not trying to shoot someone back in time," a guy buying the weapons said.

Before I could get any more out of the conversation, my phone went off with Ned's ringtone of yodeling. Perfect timing, Ned. Just perfect.

"Okay, what the hell was that?" another guy asked, "Did you set us up?" He pointed a gun at the man buying the weapons.

I decided now is probably the best time to jump in, so I landed down in front of the van. "Hey, hey, come on! If you're gonna shoot at somebody, shoot at me!"

"Well, I don't know if that's the smartest plan you got, but it gets the gun away from the other dude," I looked to the right quickly to see Nova standing next to me.

The guy aimed his gun at the both of us, but I webbed it before he could shoot and throw it to the side. Another dude turned around punching me right in the chest with some sort of glove-thingy and I was thrown into an arch. Nova seemed to have disappeared from beside me, and the van is getting away.

"Where the hell did she go?"

I latched onto the van and was dragged around and into some trash cans. I tried using my other hand to get a second attachment onto the van, but the dude with the weird guns shoots something out the back that accidentally hit the door, sending it flying back at me. Luckily, I dodged, but another one was sent right at me from.

My ass was getting rubbed to death and Nova's MIA. This is turning out just peachy.

(Y/n)'s POV

I don't know about you, but it's really funny to watch Pete fail. He's been thrown into so many trash cans at this point, I'm surprised he's hung on. I'm also surprised they didn't notice me on top of the van. I know I'm stealthy, but I'm not that good.

I sighed as Peter lost his hold on the van and latched onto the van tightly as it made another sharp turn. For an adult, this dude isn't that great at driving.

Knowing I should probably do something, I peeked down into the van and saw the dude with the weapons trying to recover from the last blast he sent out. Sending over my own blasts, he looked up, clearly surprised.

"What, did you forget about me? I'm hurt," I said, flipping around inside of the van.

Where did Underoos go? I thought he'd be able to get back a little bit faster.

The guy in the front continued to swerve. Like that'll stop me from beating their asses.

Swiping the dude off his feet, I kicked him in the stomach and rammed his head into the metal of the van. He seemed to be out cold. I was about to turn to the dude in the driver's seat when I heard a familiar girl-ish scream from very close by.

Sticking my head out of the van, I saw Underoos being swept up by some man with wings. I can't do much because apparently, the dude wasn't out cold. I'm grabbed from behind, hit on the head very hard, might I add, and thrown out the back of the van.

I really should have seen this coming.

The world blurred for a couple seconds, but I knew Peter was in danger, so I quickly started running in the direction of his yelling.

There were two specks high up in the sky, but it was hard to tell which is which. Screw hitting your head; it sucks. One then began to fall into a parachute and straight into the water.