The New Member...

-(The Next Day)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

I slowly opened my eyes to see a woman sitting beside me, she smiled as my eyes opened up wider. 

"Hello there...are you feeling better?" I looked around not knowing where the heck I was. The woman must've noticed because she said, "You're in the Sector 7 slums," she said grabbing bandages on the table next to her. "in Seventh Heaven run by Tifa and everyone." I sighed and tried to stand up but the woman stopped me. 

"Sorry but you can't move just yet your wounds aren't-," but I softly pushed her away and stood up. "I'm fine...thank you for the hospitality.." I grabbed my sword near the bed and made my way downstairs. "W-wait!" the woman called. But I ignored her and walked down the stairs into what seemed to be a bar. I turned trying to hurry but I stopped...my heart started to beat faster then it ever has before...

"C-Cloud...."

(Cloud's POV)

I looked near the steps to see the woman I saved yesterday, "Hey there you doing okay?" Tifa asked walking up to her. Barret and Marlene walked into the bar with a bunch of potions in their hands.

"F-Fine..thank you for helping me.." the girl replied. Tifa smiled and grabbed the beverage she just made on the tale, "Here on the house." the girl looked at it for a moment before taking it and finishing it in one gulp. "I really must be going, thank you again." she said placing the glass on the table.

"W-Wait!" we all turned to the stairs to see Aerith running towards us. "You're not fully healed yet. Please, if you leave now you won't be able to move around too much without feeling pain." the girl didn't answer and just continued to walk towards the door. I walked up in front of her and looked her in the eyes, something about her (E/C) eyes looked familiar....but why?

"I got a question for you first, how did you know my name? Only Shinra and these guys know them.." the girl looked up at the ceiling as if thinking of an answer to give me.

"Well I know everyone here really," she turned towards Tifa, "She's Tifa, and you're Barret, Aerith, and finally Cloud. You guys are Avalanche..right?" Barret got upset to hear this and walked up to her and eyed her down. "How in the hell did you know about that?!" he yelled. The girl sighed, "I found that out myself..info spreads you know. But don't worry I didn't tell anyone so you should be fine." Barret growled but slowly backed away.

"I know how you feel, but anyway I must leave,-" 

"Hold on...please consider staying here." Tifa said walking up to her. "You would be a great addition to the team. Considering you know who we are you could help us." the girl seemed to think about this for a moment, "Sorry Tifa...I can't I mean I would just be a burden to you all. I know your mission, keep it up, but..." she stopped for a moment and scratched the back of her neck, "I'm sorry Tifa..I just can't." Tifa sighed and looked at me for assistance.

"Tell us your name...you know us but we don't know you." the girl smiled and placed her hands on her hips, " My name is (Y/N)." she replied. 

"(Y/N)....listen we don't even know who you are but we still bet you in here. You even know our secrets, if anything just stay with us until your wounds heal. Then when we trust you a lot we'll let you go," 

(Y/N) sighed, "But...I-," 

"hold on I'm not done. If for some reason you are in trouble and get hurt I promise I will help you. For saving my life.." (Y/N) must've been waiting for me to say that because she smiled..but it was brighter then before. "Alright then...I'll stay..." Tifa and Aerith cheered, while Barret groaned.

"Great..another new member.." (Y/N) laughed at that, "For a while..maybe." she turned back to me and lifted her fist up to me, "Can't wait to work with you." she said. I smiled and fist bumped her back wondering how the future will be like with her around....

(END OF CHAPTER)

( So I hoped that you all liked this chapter! I kinda enjoyed writing it! I hope that you will read the next one guys! BYE and have a good day!)