Her Past....

-(3 Days Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

I grabbed the rag on the table and used it to slap Cloud on the head, "O-OWCH!" he yelled grabbing another rag and trying to hit me with it.

Go back about 5-7 minutes ago, Cloud tried making pancakes again..but ended up spilling the batter all over my new clothes that Tifa bought me. "IDIOT!" I yelled throwing the rag at him Cloud dodged it by spinning away from it. He turned to me and I tried to give him a scary glare. Marlene sighed, "Stop fighting you guys...Cloud please just apologize." Cloud turned to Marlene and shook his head.

"Why? She was in the way!"

"UMM! Well I had to make sure that you wouldn't mess up again like before!"

"Well then you didn't have to get in the way!"

I growled and stomped up the stairs not trying to look back, I stopped when I was near the top of the stairs and glanced back to see Cloud standing there.

"What do YOU want?" I asked turning back to the hallway. I heard Cloud sigh as he walked up the stairs, "Can you look at me for a second." I reluctantly turned around glaring at him harder now. "Look...I'm sorry. I'll go with you to buy another shirt one day..I promise.." Cloud looked up at me with the apologetic eyes I have ever seen. I walked down the stairs towards him and smiled, "Alrighty then...I'm sorry too." Cloud smiled.

We stared at each other for a while..a really long while. I never realized how beautiful Cloud's eyes were until now...

"HEY YOU TWO!" Me and Cloud jerked our heads to see Barret looking at us with a huge grin. "You two done looking at each other yet?" he asked. Cloud glanced at me and scratched the back of his neck, "Where's everyone else?" Barret pointed to the door. 

"Outside waiting for you." Barret said still grinning. "So if your ready, let's get this mission over with."

Cloud sighed and placed down the rag and turned to me, "Could you-,"  

"Clean your mess? Yeah sure, I will..."

Cloud smiled and walked outside, "Bye Marlene!" Barret said with a smile. ""Bye Daddy!" Barret kept waving to Marlene until he was out of sight. Marlene turned to me with the most brightest smile I have ever seen.

"Daddy was wearing it.." she said, "He was wearing the necklace I made." I smiled and patted Marlene on the head. "How about we close early so we can make dinner for everyone?" Marlene jumped up and down happily.

"Okay!"

-(9 Hours Later)-

(Cloud's POV)

"Man...are we almost..home..yet?" Wedge asked for the tenth time.

"Oh just shut up! We're almost there." Jessie said.

We all had successfully finished the mission and were now heading home. But about 5 minutes after we left Sector 8 from our mission Wedge got "injured" (just a scratch on his ass) and has been asking if we could hurry up home. Honestly I wanted to punch him to shut him up....but Tifa kept giving me a look that's said 'punch him and you'll make it worse.

 We made one last turn and we could all see the big bright Seventh Heaven sign in the distance. When we reached towards the front of it we all saw Marlene standing there with a dress that I've never seen her wear before. It was a nice dark blue dress that looked like the same color as the night sky, it had white dots on it to make them look like stars (I guess), and then on the collar part there was a light blue ribbon tied into a neat knot.

"Marlene, where did you get that beautiful dress?" Aerith asked.

Marlene twirled in it, "(Y/N) made it for me." she said and grabbed me and Barret's hand. She looked up at us with a huge grin, "Hurry and come inside!" Marlene released my hand to open the door and gestured for everyone to get inside.

I walked in and looked at the tremendous amount of food on the table, but the thing that caught my eye was...

"Me and (Y/N) made all this!" Marlene said looking up at (Y/N). I heard Tifa, Aerith, and Jessie gasp when they walked in. (Y/N) had a new outfit on as well, it was a cute light blue dress that had made her easy to spot in the room, her (H/C) hair was glistening from the lights, and her (E/C) eyes were somehow....alluring..

Marlene walked over to (Y/N) and pointed at the food on the table, "Enjoy!" everyone laughed and sat down and began to eat. Marlene and (Y/N) were telling everyone about what they did while we were gone. I couldn't help but keep glancing at (Y/N), but when she turn to me I would look away at my food or at someone else.

I don't know what was wrong with me....I mean yes she looked very nice in her dress...but why was I so...interested?

-(2 Hours Later)-

I dried another dish that (Y/N) gave to me, "Almost there Cloud." she said washing a huge pot. When dinner was over Marlene had volunteered to wash the dishes with (Y/N) but ended up falling asleep, so I decided to help her instead. So when everyone went home me and (Y/N) started to clean up.

She grabbed the last plate but tripped on her foot and fell on the floor with the plate, the plate shattered in her hands. I quickly picked her up and checked her for any cuts, "You okay?" I asked in a calm voice. "Yeah I'm al-," but she stopped as she looked at her hands she began to whimper and fell back to the floor on her knees.

"H-Hey what's wrong?" I asked moving her to a chair so she could sit down.

"N-Nothing..."

"Don't lie to me (Y/N)," I took her hands to see them all scratched up covered with blood. 

"I-I just had a bad memory..that's all."

I took her hand and wiped it with a rag, I then looked at her in the eyes still holding onto her hands. "You know...you can tell me..." I said. (Y/N) looked at me with...fear, she sighed and clenched my hand tightly. 

"I had a sister..." she began, "She and I were the only members of our family left. We were walking one day..when Shinra found us and took us away. This man named Hojo did experiments on her while I was contained..and I had to watch the whole thing. Then when I broke free and tried to run away with her...Hojo killed her in front of my eyes..." (Y/N) looked at her left hand as tears started to spill from her eyes.

"I still remember..looking at her blood on my hands...her lifeless body. Then all I remember was waking up at somewhere near Sector 8...I could never find my sisters body...anywhere.." she took her hand out of my grasp and cried into them.

"So that's why you were really at that Sector 8 Shinra place...to find your sister.."

(Y/N) nodded but still continued to cry, I brought her to my chest and wrapped my arms around her. "I promise...I'll help you find her...and remember I'll always be right here when you want to talk." (Y/N) nodded.

"Thank you Cloud..."

"You're welcome..." I said holding her tighter, I smiled to myself...feeling happier with (Y/N) near me...

"Hey..your still wearing it." (Y/N) said looking at my chest. I looked down at the Buster sword necklace and smiled. "Of course I am....you and Marlene made it for me...well you did anyway." (Y/N) smiled and hugged me, I could feel my eyes open wide with confusion.

"You know..you're the best cuddly bear I've ever met in my life." she said with a giggle.

I grinned, "Yeah..I know..."

(END OF CHAPTER)

( I like this one guys! I am proud of this one like for real! Alright thanks for the 630 views, I hope you all have a good day! BYEEE!)