Disguise...

-(A Few Days Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"Hey (Y/N) can we go walking today?" Marlene asked me with a bright smile on her face.   "Today? Hmm..maybe after breakfast." I said making her smile even bigger. I made me and her two bowls of cereal and we finished it in less then 6 minutes. 

"Good morning you two." I looked up to see Cloud standing there with a smile on his face. I waved up at him, "Cloud me and (Y/N) are going to go for a walk!" Marlene said happily. 

"Oh really? Well I hope you two will have fun." 

"Yep, we will!" Marlene said, "Come on (Y/N) let's go!" she said pulling me to the door. I turned back to Cloud and looked at me and Marlene's dishes and back at him. He sighed but nodded at me, I smiled and waved to him with my free hand and walked outside with Marlene.

-(30 Minutes Later)-

"Hey (Y/N) can I ask you something?" Marlene said as we walked past a small deserted place with flowers. "Do you...um..." Marlene started to blush. I knelt down to her and placed my hands on her shoulders, "Yes? Just ask me, you can ask me anything." Marlene sighed and took a deep breath before asking, "Do you love Cloud?" there was a long silence until my face started to heat up.

"H-HUH?! L-LOVE CLOUD? WELL-UMM.." Marlene stared at me and began to laugh. She placed her finger in front of her mouth, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." she said with a grin. I sighed not knowing if it was good or bad.

"H-HELP! SOMEONE HELP!"

I looked out into the distance and noticed something near the lake, I grabbed Marlene's hand and ran to it. I gasped to see a little boy trapped by a handful of monsters, he looked at me his face filled with fear. "Marlene stay right here." I said calmly and ran to the monsters. I grabbed my sword and struck three of them out of the way. I took the boys hand and ran across to where Marlene was and pushed him over there just in time to strike a monster.

"Marlene get out of here and get help!" I said trying my best to fight back the handful of monsters in front of me. Marlene hesitated but she grabbed the boys hand and ran down the way we came. I made sure that they were both gone before turning my full attention to the monsters in front of me.

'Cloud...please hurry..'

-(7 Minutes Later)-

(Cloud's POV)

"NO! NO! NO! Damn it!" Barret growled as I beat him in an arm wrestling match. Red and Tifa began laughing their asses off, while Aerith pointed to me. "The winner is Cloud!" she said handing me the gil (money) that Barret had bet on this round. "Again!" he growled putting more gil on the table. I sighed and we were about to begin our match until Marlene burst into the house with sweat streaming down her face. 

"Marlene? What's wrong?" Tifa asked.

"I-It's (Y/N)! She saved this kid and now she needs help." Marlene said dragging someone in with her...but it wasn't a kid. Barret watched wide eyed as Sephiroth was holding Marlene's hand with an evil grin. Marlene turned and noticed for the first time that he was there.

"Sephiroth, let her go.." I said slowly reaching for my sword. Sephiroth smiled and threw Marlene to Tifa, "Here...have her back." he said turning around.  "What did you do to (Y/N)!?" I yelled, but he didn't move he just continued to look out the door. "I just set up some monsters where she's at..that's all..but maybe too much." I growled and was about to strike him but he disappeared. 

I turned to Marlene with determination, "Marlene tell me where (Y/N) is..." I said starting to feel more worried by the second...

-(9 Minutes Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV)

I pointed my sword at the monsters panting for breath, there were way more then I expected and I was struggling big time. A monster ran toward me and I struck him with my sword killing him. I looked around and realized that there was still plenty left over. Then all of a sudden five came to attack me at once, I aimed my sword at them and tried to think of a way to get out of this.

But before they attacked me something behind me shot them all before they reached me. I turned around to see Cloud, Barret, Tifa, and Red standing there. I smiled at them as they ran towards the monsters and started to fight them off. I joined them soon after and then soon enough all the monster were killed.

"Thank you guys.." I said catching my breath.

"No prob." Red said with a grin.

"Yeah, it was a good way to let off some steam." Barret said.

I walked over to them but felt something watching me, I turned to see that one of the monsters were still alive. They licked a piece of metal and threw it at me, I tried to move but my body wouldn't obey. "(Y/N)!" I turned to see Cloud jump in front of me and get stabbed by the piece of metal. We fell to the ground and Cloud groaned in pain. Barret turned to the monster and shot at it until it was dead. "Cloud!" I cried kneeling down next to him.

He looked up at me, "You alright?" he asked in pain. I nodded and he smiled, "Good.." he said but he began coughing out lots of blood. "Barret! Please carry Cloud home!" I asked, Barret nodded and carried Cloud over his shoulder. We ran down the path back to Aerith's house as fast as we could.

I looked at Cloud and sighed, 'Hold on Cloud...please don't die...'

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Thank you guys for reading my work, and I hope that you all have a good day, and I will work hard with the next one! BYEE!)