Her Return...(FINAL CHAPTER)

( (Y/N)'s POV )

I ran towards Sephiroth passing everyone as they watched me jump up towards Sephiroth and stab him straight in the chest. He howled in pain as my blade went deeper and deeper into his skin. "You!" he growled, he stabbed me in the side making me scream in pain. But I didn't move..I couldn't this was the only way to finally kill this son of a bitch.

"(Y/N)!" Cloud yelled.

"Y-You fool! You're not going to kill me!" Sephiroth yelled.

"I will you caused enough fucking problems in my life, and I don't want you to ruin anymore lives like you did mine!!" Sephiroth laughed, as he stabbed his sword deeper into my flesh. "You'll die..." he said. I smiled and pushed my sword deeper into him.

"You don't think...I know that..?" Sephiroth growled and pushed me away. He brought up a barrier so only me and him were inside. I could hear everyone yelling for me..calling my name. "You fool! You're the reason so many people are dead!" Sephiroth yelled, as he ran towards me. I blocked him but dropped the white materia. I watched as it rolled to the far right of the barrier.

"Shut up! You've killed way more people then I did!" I jumped up, causing Sephiroth to lose balance and almost tip forward. I didn't waste no time as I ran towards the white materia, but before I could touch it Sephiroth threw his sword and impaled me. I coughed out blood as he started to walk towards me, he looked at the white materia and crushed it under his foot.

"Oh..there it goes..your one and only hope.." he said, as he started to laugh loudly. I sighed and pulled Sephiroth's sword out of my stomach, I looked up at him and smiled.

"What do you mean....I can still kill you." Sephiroth's eyebrows lifted as I said that. "What can you possibly do that can-," but before he could answer I ran towards him and pummeled my sword into him again. He groaned in pain and brought his sword to him and stabbed me in the back again.

"YOU FOOL! You're body will not last and you will soon die a pathetic death!" I smiled as I grabbed something out of pocket. Sephiroth gasped as he realized that what I was holding...it was the white materia.

"How in the seven hell's!?" he yelled.

"That was a decoy, now I'm gonna fucking kill you!" the materia started to activate as I placed it on my sword. I dug my sword deeper into Sephiroth..but it wasn't doing too much damage. "That stupid materia can't kill me! I refuse to die!" he yelled.

"Well too bad!" I yelled, as I tried to tap into the powers of Sephiroth's blood that was in me. He realized what I was doing and began to freak out. "You fool! You're going to die with me!" He yelled.

"I know....this is my destiny...to die with you..and that's fine..as long as everyone else is safe." I smiled and used the rest of my strength to bring out my powers to the max.

"YOU'RE DONE!" I yelled, as a white light surrounded me and Sephiroth. Then before I knew it Sephiroth was gone...

(Cloud's POV)

The barrier that was surrounding Sephiroth and (Y/N) began to disappear turning into light, the flames that surrounded us also began to disperse. I looked around and noticed (Y/N) lying on the ground..

"(Y/N)!" I yelled, as I ran towards her. I picked her up and laid her head on my shoulder. "Hey...wake up.." I cried. (Y/N)'s eyes slowly opened and she smiled at me. "Hey there.." she said, her voice was so soft that I could barely hear her.

"I did it..I killed Sephiroth.." she said.

"Great..now we can all go home.." but (Y/N) shook her head, "No...not me.." I felt my heart stop as she said that.