The Vision...

-(1 Day Later)-

(Aerith's POV)

I walked down the hall to where (Y/N)'s room was clutching the basket with her food in it tightly. Ever since (Y/N) gave birth to Ellie she has been getting worse and worse, her heart rate has been slower then usual and her breathing as well...

I did my best to make sure that she was alright...but soon...

"Hey Aerith..." (Y/N) said with a smile as I opened the door.

"Hello..how're you feeling?"

"Fine...is that breakfast?"

"Ummm..yeah..here." I handed (Y/N) the basket with her food.

"Thank you Aerith...you can go now..." 

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"A-are you sure that you don't want Cloud to know about this?" (Y/N) stared at me for a moment before she placed her basket of food down.

"He's...happy right now with Ellie..I don't want him to worry about me. If I die..I die...nothing can change that..but thank you Aerith..." I clenched my fist as I walked down the hallway. Why did she want this? Surely she wants to stay alive, and be with Cloud and Ellie...and everyone..

I sighed and picked up my pace, I turned to the hotel where Cloud and them were staying running faster now.

I'm sorry (Y/N)...but I don't want you to die...

(Cloud's POV)

"Pheww! My goodness, you are such a beautiful young lady!" I said, Ellie clapped happily as I lifted her up onto my shoulders.

"Man SOLDIER boy, I hate to admit it but you're actually pretty good with this fathering stuff." Barret said, as he took the last sip of his juice. 

"Yeah, I think you did better than Barret." Tifa giggled, Barret glared at her looking offended. 

"Where did everyone else go?" I asked Red.

"Yuffie went shopping with Sid, and Vincent and Cait went walking around." Red replied.

"What about Aerith?"

"She went to-," but before Red could finish Aerith barged into the room.

"Aerith is something-,"

"Hold up, just listen and I'm sure I'll answer your questions cause this is very important." she said in a very serious tone, I sat down near Barret and Tifa and placed Ellie on my lap.

"So...go on."

"(Y/N)...she....she's going to die.." I felt a sharp pain in my chest after hearing that.

"W-what do you mean she's gonna die?!" Red yelled.

"She...she wasn't supposed to have a baby. When Hojo would experiment on her he told her how her body was weak and warned her that she might die if she gave birth...but she never worried about it...when she told me that I made sure that she stayed alive, which she did. But..she's dying slowly.." Aerith said as tears spilled down her face.

"Why did n't you say something?" I asked, feeling upset.

"Because she asked me not to...but now I decided not to listen to her. I know a way to save her..and I need help.." 

"What do we have to do?" I asked.

"We need to get ingredients to make a medicine that can help her stay alive. I heard that some doctors used it on women after they give birth in case they might die, and it works."

I turned to Tifa and handed her Ellie, "Please watch her for me.." I asked, Tifa looked up at me and nodded with determination.

"Barret, Red, and Aerith...let's do this."

They all nodded as we ran out of the room...

-(3 Hours Later)-

We were successful in getting almost every single ingredient for the medicine. Aerith would tell us what it looks like and what they were called and then me, Red, and Barret would try to find it with her. We just need one last thing...

"It's in the forest...we're looking for this plant." she said showing us a picture of it.

"Alrighty then..let's split up then!" Barret said. We nodded and went our separate ways, I walked past a bunch of trees and stumps until I found the plant that Aerith showed us. I walked towards it trying my best not to trip on anything.

"Cloud...you're such a fool.." 

I turned around only to get hit but something..or someone..I groaned as my whole world suddenly turned dark..

-(Cloud's Mind)-

I opened my eyes to see fire..fire? I quickly stood up and looked around, I was trapped in a circle of fire.

"Cloud...you failed..yet again.." 

I turned to see Sephiroth with his blade and face covered in blood. "What the hell did you do?" I asked. Sephiroth grinned as a pathway in between the fire opened up, I looked in horror as (Y/N)'s body was there...lifeless.. "You fucking MONSTER!" I yelled and tried to attack him. But he dodged it and disappeared, I turned around to see him holding (Y/N)'s limp body. 

"You failed her Cloud..just like your mother..the woman you love will die.."

I growled and tried to hit him again but he disappeared again, I looked around trying to find him.

"You'll lose her Cloud...just like you'll lose everything that you love..."

"SHUT UP!" I yelled, but as I was about to move I was engulfed by darkness...

-(Reality)-

"Hey! Cloud, you alright?!" I opened my eyes to see Aerith looking down at me.

"What the hell man, were you taking a nap?" Barret asked.

"No you idiot..." I replied, as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Well..we got the last ingredient so let's go." Red said.

I nodded and stood up and followed them to the hospital, the vision still fresh in my head. Sephiroth's words...(Y/N)'s dead body...everything..

-(2 Hours Later)-

After we found all the ingredients, Aerith made the medicine and gave it to (Y/N). Aerith told us to wait for a couple hours as the medicine sinks in. I was happy now that I knew that she was going to be alive, I thanked Aerith like 20 times before she left to go to the hotel.

"So...Aerith told you.." (Y/N) said, as she started to wake up from her nap.

"Why didn't you tell me idiot...what if I lost you?" 

"I..I thought that even with me gone you would still be happy with Ellie.." she replied.

"No you dummy," I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly, "without you in my life...I wouldn't feel complete. I need both you and Ellie..my two beautiful girls..." I said with a smile. (Y/N) laughed and kissed me on the forehead, I sighed and brought her into my arms.

"I promised you that I will keep you safe..and stay by your side....so please just tell me these thing when it happens..alright?" (Y/N) nodded, as she clenched my shirt tightly.

"I promise..." 

I smiled and kissed her on the lips, "I love you...my sexy baby.." I said with a grin.

"I love you too cuddly bear." (Y/N) said, laughing with her beautiful bright smile on her face..

(END OF CHAPTER)

(I liked this one! I hoped that you guys did too, and also nice comments guys! I laughed at like almost every single one and they all made my day! Thank you my fellow readers and I hope that you will all have an amazing day! BYEE!)