Happiness...

-(9 Months Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

It's been 9 months since the day that all of us went to Shinra...

While there we learned that Sephiroth killed the president of Shinra, and what he was planning to do with the world. So we are now outside of Midgard to try and find him, and kill him. But while we were out, we met a few other people along the way.

We met a girl named Yuffie, who was born in a ninja village, Vincent, who was a vampire who used to work for Shinra, Cait Sith, a talking cat who Barret had constant fights with, and then finally Cid, a old man that was a good mechanic.  They all wanted to help us kill Sephiroth after we told them what he was going to do, so now with a whole bunch of new companions we're gonna go and kick his sorry ass.

"Hey (Y/N), I never asked but how many months are you?" Yuffie asked.

I looked down at my round belly and rubbed it softly, "Nine months.." I replied.

"OH! So the baby's coming out soon then!" 

"Yep.." I replied with a smile. As these nine months my stomach has been getting bigger and bigger. At first I was able to fight without a problem, but then when I couldn't anymore I had to stay in the sidelines an watch. As my stomach got bigger Cloud thought that something was wrong, but after a lesson with Aerith about it he finally stopped worrying too much.

Whenever we past by any village, Cloud would always go to the hospital that was in the village to check on me. We also learned that we were going to have a baby girl, which Cloud was happy with. We also tried to come up with names, now learning that the baby was a girl. Cloud didn't come up with any while I came up with..like..30-ish..maybe more.

"Man when we gonna get to the next town already?! I am fricking starving, and I don't wanna sleep outside tonight!" Barret yelled.

"Then why did you come with us? Surely you knew that we would have to sleep outside sometimes." Cloud said.

"Shut up pretty boy!" Barret growled.

"Hey Barret, I've been meaning to ask you about how Marlene was." I asked.

Barret smiled at the mention of his daughter. "Oh, well when I called her a few days ago she was very happy. She said that she and Elmyra went to a arcade and did a whole bunch of stuff. Oh and she misses everyone, she says it's kinda lonely with  just her and Elmyra." he replied.

Barret had been starting to constantly worry about Marlene since we've been on the trip, so Aerith gave him her mothers phone number and Barret has been contacting her with any chance he got.

"Hey! Monsters ahead!" Tifa yelled, we all turned to see a dozen monsters walk out the forest.

"Alright! Finally, I was getting a little bored!" Barret yelled and started to fight. Cloud glanced at me as Yuffie and Red moved me out of the battle, then he joined everyone else in the battle. I was watching quietly by the sidelines, but..then...my stomach started to...hurt. I looked down and noticed a big wet spot under me...my water just broke.

"Ahh, shit, shit!" I moaned clutching my stomach.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Yuffie asked.

"I-It's coming-t-the baby!" I yelled in pain, Red looked at me with wide eyes and turned to everyone on the battlefield.

"Hey guys! We got a problem!"

(Cloud's POV)

I slashed a monster as it jumped towards me, "What do mean we got a problem?!" I asked blocking a monster.