Sephiroth's Secret..

-(Time Skip)-

(Cloud's POV)

After running through the forest killing monsters we finally reached the village that got attacked from Sephiroth. "We got out some of the survivors...but the rest are dead." Jessie said, as we walked on the village ground. I looked around and all the burnt buildings and dead people that were lying on the ground.

"Goddamn it stinks here." Barret said, covering his nose and mouth.

"Why would he do this?" Tifa asked, as she looked down at a burnt doll.

"To attract us to him I'm sure.." Biggs said, as he was looking around. Then all of a sudden the smell of burnt wood started to grow stronger...I looked around and realized that we were getting surrounded by a circle of burning fire. "Dammit! Watch out everyone!" Tifa yelled. I looked around and tried to find Sephiroth in the fire then all of a sudden a loud booming laughter echoed around the village. 

"You fools, I can't believe that you actually came here.." we all looked forward and saw Sephiroth smiling at us. 

"What the hell Sephiroth?! Why did you burn a whole goddamn village just to get us to come to you?!" (Y/N) yelled angrily. "Sacrifices are to be made in order to do certain things (Y/N)." he said. "I bet...you don't even know the truth about yourself.." I glanced at (Y/N) who was just as confused as everyone else.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" she yelled.

"Oh..so Hojo didn't tell you then? About what he was testing you for?" I growled and brought my sword in front of me. "Enough talking you bastard! Get over here and fight!" I yelled. Sephiroth turned to me and laughed.

"Oh, you're not gonna fight me..you're gonna fight her.."  "CLOUD WATCH OUT!" I turned around and dodged and hit from whoever tried to hit me. I opened my eyes and watched as (Y/N) tried to slash me with her sword.

"(Y/N)! W-What the hell are you doing!?" I yelled, I pushed her away but she immediately got back up again. 

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Red yelled.

"You see...(Y/N) was tested on to see if she could handle having the blood of a certain ancient named Jenova. However she failed..and her body got weaker and weaker the more Hojo did this experiment. So Hojo decided to use my blood instead...and it worked..perfectly..you could practically call us siblings. I decided to wait to use her...until she was completly broken and devastated..losing two people she loved and cared about...now she's easier to control. She's nothing but my puppet!"

"(Y/N)...kill them..." he grinned.

(Y/N) didn't waste no time and immediately ran towards us, I growled and dodged her and ran towards Sephiroth. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. I tried to slash Sephiroth but (Y/N) jumped in between us and tried to block Sephiroth. I growled and moved away but to the ground.

"What the hell Sephiroth! Come and fight like a man!" Barret yelled, as he aimed his gun at him. "Why? I have someone else that can do the fighting for me.." he laughed, as (Y/N) ran down and tried to strike me with her sword. "(Y/N) wake up! I know you can fight this!" but she didn't answer. She continued to strike with no hesitation in her movements,

"Fool, she can't hear a word you say!" Sephiroth said. Red ran towards (Y/N) and tried to pin her down but with no luck, as she slashed him on the leg. Red staggered back as Barret tried to shoot the sword out of (Y/N)'s hand, only to get deflected back by her. He dodged them all but bummed into Wedge.

Jessie and Biggs turned to Sephiroth and aimed their guns at him, "DIE YOU BITCH!" Jessie yelled, as she shot at Sephiroth. But Sephiroth blocked them all and tried to slash Biggs but he dodged it by and inch.

"Damn it!" I growled, as (Y/N) slashed my arm. "Cloud, duck!" I turned to see Tifa running towards me. I ducked down as she kicked (Y/N) to the ground, I backed away just as (Y/N) got back up. "Cloud...what do we do?" Tifa asked. I looked at Sephiroth who was currently fighting Jessie, Biggs and Barret at the moment, I sighed and turned back to (Y/N).

"Go help everyone...I'll deal with (Y/N)..." I said. Tifa hesitated for a moment before running towards Sephiroth with everyone else. I turned to (Y/N), her eyes were lifeless as a doll. 

"Hey..wake up..." I said, as I started walking over to her. "Stop acing stupid...wake up! We have to kill Sephiroth..together...he's caused us so much trouble...but he has caused you the most trouble. He used you to become stronger...he made you feel pain and sadness so that he could control you...but right now...I want the (Y/N) I love back.." I wrapped my arms around her, as she was getting ready to strike me.

"I want my darling back..."

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"She's nothing but my puppet!"

No...I'm not you're puppet..

"Protect everyone...make sure they stay alive..."

I will Aerith....I promised you...

"I hope you will do better then I ever could have..."

I will...Zack...

"I love you..(Y/N).."

I love you too Cloud...Cloud...where is Cloud..

I looked down and realized what was going on Cloud wrapped was wrapping his arms around me..blood dripping down his arm. I looked  up at Sephiroth who was hurting all the people I loved and cared about. I growled and dropped my sword...I did this..only me..

"Stop..it's not your fault.."

Cloud looked at me and smiled, "(Y/N)?" he asked. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. "Cloud, I'm so sorry..." I said, "It's fine...as long as you're alright.." I smiled at that and pulled myself away from Cloud. I looked up at Sephiroth with a smile...

I knew what I had to do now...the one thing that I only I could do..I clenched the white materia that I held on to since Aerith's death and ran towards Sephiroth.

"SEPHIROTH PREPARE TO DIE!"

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Just to make sure that you all understand, (Y/N) and Cloud aren't related. Because I looked on the internet to make sure and no Sephiroth and Cloud aren't related. So when Hojo uses Sephiroth's blood on (Y/N), it just means that (Y/N) has the same blood as Sephiroth and a little bit Jenova. But Zack's blood is stronger because Sephiroth's blood was injected, while (Y/N) was born with Zack's blood. Sorry I hope that made sense..

Anyway, there is only one more chapter to go guys! I hope that you liked this one and I will work hard on the last one! BYEE!)