Her Heart..

-(One Day Later)-

(Cloud's POV)

"What the hell man....why the fuck did this happen to us?" Barret asked. Its been a whole day since we learned that Aerith had died, everyone was sad to the core...

Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge decided to look ahead to see if they could find Sephiroth, while everyone stayed back and continued to mourn over the news. I held Ellie tightly as she was playing with her toy (Cloud Doll) on my lap.

"Hey..how's (Y/N)? I'm sure she's the one suffering the most.." Tifa asked.

I turned towards the room where (Y/N) was in, she locked herself in there for the whole day..I knew she must've been devastated to see her brother die in her arms..and she was the last one to see Aerith before she died as well. I sighed and handed Ellie to Barret, he looked up at me, "Where you going?" he asked. I turned to the door where (Y/N) was at and took a deep breath, "I'm gonna try and talk to her..as much as it hurts me to say this..we have to leave..and forget about all this or else Sephiroth will take advantage of our misery.." I replied.

"Alright...do what you can." Barret said, he turned to Ellie and smiled. I glanced at Ellie, she was always happy...she never cried as much as I thought she would..but for some reason I felt like she knew..how much pain we were all in..

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"I love you (Y/N)...my beloved sister.."

"Goodbye (Y/N)....thank you for everything.."

I wiped the new set of tears that were forming in my eyes as those words continued to play..over and over again in my head. The memory of Zack's blood..stained on my hands and shirt..Aerith's happy pale face...

"Why...why couldn't it be me..." I whimpered, then all of a sudden someone knocked on the door. "Hey...can I come in?" Cloud asked. "Y-Yeah.." Cloud slowly opened the door and walked over to me. He sat down and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him. 

"(Y/N)...I know this is a hard time for you...but you have to be strong. Sephiroth might use this against you somehow and I really don't want to see someone else I care about die..so please..I want you to just...stay strong..think about what Aerith and Zack would've wanted.."

"Cloud...I can't! They...they were better people! They died because they were protecting me! I...I should've just died.." Cloud turned to me with a surprised and angry look on his face. He turned me towards him and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Don't you dare say that! Aerith and Zack risked their lives to save you, and you're saying you just want to die!?" I didn't answer him, I just looked away not wanting to look at him.

"(Y/N)..if you die..I die...I don't want to live in a world without you.." I looked back at Cloud and his eyes were filled with sadness and worry, I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry....I won't say something like that again...and you're right. I have to be strong or else Sephiroth will use this sadness and anger against me." Cloud sighed with relief, and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm glad you finally realize that..." he said. I was about to say something to him until Red busted the door open making both me and Cloud jump up in surprise.

"W-what do you w-want Red?!" Cloud asked with embarrassment. 

"Hate to ruin this special moment but Jessie and them came back, and they heard of a village that was attacked. From the way that people described that attacker....it's most likely to be Sephiroth." me and Cloud looked at each other and back at Red.

"Is everyone ready?" he asked.

"Yeah..but what about Ellie? Is she coming with us?"

"No...tell Yuffie, Cid, Cait, and Vincent to stay back in case he comes back to this village." Cloud said, Red nodded and went to go and do what he was told. Cloud turned to me with determination in his eyes

"Are you ready for this?" he asked.

"Yeah....let's do this.."

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Sorry that this one was kinda short! But I will try and work quickly on the next chapters! Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you will have a good day! BYEE!)