Beautiful...

-(A Few Days Later)-

(Cloud's POV)

"Crap I missed!" (Y/N) yelled picking up another dart. "This time...." she throws the dart and makes a nice clean bullseye. 

"Perfect!"

I smiled as she began jumping up and down happy with the accomplishment. She turned to me with a big grin on her face, "Hey Cloud, wanna battle?" she asked twirling a dart with her fingers. "Sure..." she grinned and handed me the darts, "Whoever makes it to zero with the least wins." she said sitting in my spot. 

"Plus the winner gets to ask the loser to do anything they ask." she said still grinning. I felt a hint of fear wondering what the hell she was gonna ask me to do.

I sighed and stretched prepared to see her sour face when she loses...

-( 13 Minutes Later)-

"I WIN!" (Y/N) yelled happily and started to do a happy dance. I sighed and glared at her with the best glare I could muster. "Alright..now what do you want me to do?" I asked getting antsy. (Y/N) smiled and patted me on the head, "I want you to take me shopping." I had to blink twice after hearing that.

"Wait...so you won..just so I could take you shopping?"

"Why, you disappointed?"

I blushed and turned away, "No, just....forget it." I said crossing my arms. "Well you promised me you'll take me but I just wanted to see if I would win..and I did. So you're taking me shopping today." she smiled. 

I glanced at her and stood up, "You got ten minutes to get ready..then we're leaving." (Y/N) nodded and ran upstairs to get ready. Even though she lives at the same place me and Tifa live at she still has some of her stuff here because she sometimes stays with Marlene.

I sat down and kept glancing at the stairs wanting this day to be over..

Then after ten long minutes of waiting she finally ran down the stairs I was shocked to see her wearing the light blue dress that she wore a few days earlier..

"Alright I'm ready!" she said with a bright smile. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my arm, "Let's get a move on!" I groaned as she began pulling me outside with a bright smile planted on her face..

-(10 Minutes Later)-

(Tifa's POV)

"Huh? Where did Cloud and (Y/N) go?" Aerith asked looking around. I shrugged, "No clue.." Barret walked in and sat down at a table. "They probably went on patrol or something." he replied. 

I was about to say something until Marlene walked down the stairs with a big smile on her face, "Good morning daddy!" she said running over to hug Barret. Barret smiled and picked her up and put her on his shoulders, "Good morning honey!" he yelled happily.

"Hey Marlene, do you know where (Y/N) and Cloud went?" Aerith asked.

"Oh they went shopping." we all turned towards her with a surprised expressions. "Shopping?" I asked confused. "Yeah, (Y/N) won a game and Cloud has to take her shopping now." Marlene said. Me, Aerith, and Barret looked at one another with huge grins on our faces. 

"Can't wait till they come home.." Barret said with a chuckle.

-(1 Hour Later)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

I took a deep inhale of the fresh air and smiled at all the buildings everywhere. Cloud and I had decided to go to Sector Seven's upper part to go shopping. Cloud was against it at first but I convinced him and he reluctantly agreed.