My Lost Lover..

-(Time Skip)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

I opened my eyes to the sound of screams outside, I stood up and looked out the window to see villagers running away screaming. "(Y/N)!" I turned to see Cloud standing by the doorway.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"There seems to be someone running around and injuring people, Red, Cait, Cid, Vincent, Wedge, and Yuffie are helping the villagers escape. But Tifa, Aerith, Jessie, Biggs, and Barret went to go and see what's causing the ruckus." I could feel myself start to panic, I grabbed Ellie who was still sleeping and ran over to Cloud.

"I'm going with you."

"No, it's too dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt again!"

"I'll be protected by you guys, I don't wanna wait like a sitting duck. Wondering if you're still alive or not." I yelled. Cloud looked at me and Ellie with a scared yet determined look. 

"Promise me that you'll try your best to stay hidden."

"I promise.."

"Alright then..let's go."

-(15 Minutes Later)-

Me and Cloud ran to where Barret and them were but were helping villagers along the way. Then soon enough we found everyone standing by a household that was very busted up and broken. "What's going on?" Cloud asked.

"The son of a bitch is in there." Barret said.

"Alright, how long has it been?"

"Only 3 minutes, we were chasing him for awhile until he hid in their for about 3 minutes already." Biggs said.

"Hey! Come out of there, we know your in there!" Cloud yelled.

"I am looking for someone..someone named Cloud Strife, show me to him!" the man yelled. I couldn't help but feel like his voice sounded very..familiar..

"I'm Cloud Strife! What the hell do you want with me?!" Cloud yelled. Then all of a sudden there were loud smashing noises as who ever was coming was walking out of the house of rubble. The figure had black hair, a scar as the shape of an X on his cheek, and clothes just like Cloud's....

"Z-Zack!?" 

(Aerith's POV)

"Cloud Strife..you will pay for what you have done to my daughter!" Zack yelled, he held his buster sword in front him getting ready to attack.

"W-wait! Zack I didn't ki-,"

"SHUT UP! Sephiroth brought me to life for revenge on you, which I will gladly take!" I clenched my fist as Zack said that. Sephiroth was manipulating Zack to kill Cloud for him, then soon enough maybe all of us!

"Zack, listen to me! Sephiroth lied to you, don't you remember me?!" Zack looked at me for a moment but didn't answer.

"Trying to make your comrades fool me aren't you!? Well it won't work on me!" Zack yelled. He ran towards Cloud and almost slashed him across the chest, but luckily Cloud blocked it. Barret was about to shoot Zack until (Y/N) stopped him.

"(Y/N), we have to kill him!" Barret yelled.

"No! We can change him, just give us some time!"

"Please Barret," Barret turned to me, "I..I'll think of something." Barret looked at me and (Y/N) and sighed. 

"Well then..hurry, it looks like SOLDIER boy isn't doing too well." me and (Y/N) turned to see Cloud trying to Block Zack's hit.

"You imbecile! You will die!"