"I'm going to order at the counter."

Kayleigh said, "I'm going to order two dine-in pizzas for us and a box that we can take out on the trip. I'll also order two bottles of beer. While you stay here."

I then looked around, trying to find a way to escape. But Kayleigh noticed it.

"If you wanna escape, tell me. You can actually leave."

"Yes-"

"But, I'll take your car with me."

"It's like you're basically telling me not to escape."

"Exactly."

I groaned and whispered, "Fuck you."

"Soon Sebastian. Soon." She then smiled and left, going to the counter. I then groaned and huffed in my seat. Moments later, the order arrived. We then began to eat. Moments later, Kayleigh asked.

"How are you now Sebastian?"

"How am I now? Well, I'm not fucking fine. Isn't it obvious?"

She laughed, "No. I mean, how are you for the past 9 years?"

"Wow. So you're asking that now?"

"Yes. I'm asking that now. Because from what I've observed in school, people love you."

"Yeah they do. Until you came and kidnapped me. Now, those people will be worried as hell, knowing that their Golden Boy is missing."

"So they do love you?"

"Hell yeah."

"Really?"

"Yes they-"

"How can you be sure that they're really worried of their Golden Boy now? How can you be sure that they care?"

"I give them music. I give them-"

"It doesn't matter what you gave them. You're just a passing person. You'll always be." She said while chewing her pizza.

"Excuse me?"

"Take it from me. I'm a new girl in school. Sooner later, they won't care about me, even if I did something that pleases them or not. So if I were you, I won't rely on people's attention too much. It'll just hurt me."

"You can't just say shit to me like that."

"Okay. Have it your way. But that's the truth. You can't accept it though cause it hurts. But that's how truth works most of the time." She said as she drank her beer. I then rolled my eyes and continued eating.