"Where to?"

"Just straight ahead." Kayleigh smiled.

After taking breakfast, we immediately left and said goodbyes to Mrs. Diego. Of course, I did not escape Mrs. Diego's so called 'support' and teasing. I mean, before we left, she grilled me, causing me to tell her the truth: I'm an idiot falling for her favorite kid. In the end, she told me that she likes me for her.

For now, we have been driving until....

"Sebastian, stop here please."

I then stopped the car and parked it to the side, Kayleigh then went out of the car and bought some strawberries. Moments later, we were driving again.

"Kayleigh, where to?"

"Just straight ahead." She grinned.

I sighed, "Come on, just tell me." I smiled back.

"Fine." Kayleigh giggled then looked at me, "We're looking for a view. A beautiful view. It's somewhere." She then smiled. I glanced at her and saw that she's wearing my sunglasses on.

It suits her just fine, especially with her brushing her hair to the side, and smile.

Damn, Kayleigh's just a fucking star.

"Can you help me find a view?"

I smiled and looked at the road, "Do me a favor?"

"Yeah?"

"Those glasses are mine."

Kayleigh laughed then fixed the glasses on me, "Do me a favor?"

"Yeah?"

Then in a swift movement, she stole the cap I was wearing and fixed it on her head, "How do I look?"

I then glanced at her, beautiful, I thought, so fucking beautiful.

"Cool." I smiled at her and glanced back at the road as well.

Hours passed and we were still driving straight. Kayleigh had been eating strawberries and she would often feed me. To ease the boredom, we would often converse about nonsense stuff, causing us to laugh. Especially Kayleigh. And making her laugh is everything at that moment. I swear, I would drive somewhere and would have a playlist. But now, I shut down the speaker, because Kayleigh's laugh is my favorite soundtrack. It's something I would never stop hearing on a loop.

Hours later, Kayleigh told me to stop driving. We were already at the top of the hill, with a coast as a view. We then parked to the side and got out of the car. Afterwards, I sat on the hood, beside Kayleigh.

"You never told me it's a beautiful view."

She smiled then sighed, "Before hell broke loose in my life, dad took me and Stella here. I was a pup that time."

"A pup?" I giggled, "Sounds like a dog."

"Fine." She giggled, "A babe then."

"Want me to call you babe?"

"You wish." Kayleigh said, causing us to laugh, "You know, you should take your girlfriend here."

"Nope." I said as I looked at her, "She wouldn't like these kinds of stuff."

She sighed, "She doesn't like to kiss you with a lip ring on, she doesn't like this view, this trip. Seriously, does she have a life? No offense."

I laughed, "I don't know. Maybe she's too preoccupied in other stuff. Maybe that's why were done."

"Done?"

"Yep. She said so herself."

"Damn." Kayleigh shook her head, "Who would you take here then?"

"You." Again and again if I have to.

She laughed, "Obviously, you already took me here. Aside from me."

"Granna."

"Cute. How about your mom?"

"I don't know where mom is. Not even dad."

"What do you mean?"

"They... divorced. It was fucked up that's all I know."

"I'm... I'm sorry Sebastian." Kayleigh said softly.

"Its fine." I smiled.

"Okay. So next time you come here, take your granna."

"I will." I smiled then looked at her.

"Whatever, let's just take pictures then get out of here."

We then took pictures of the view and I took a picture of Kayleigh with the view as the background. Damn, I smiled as I saw her photo. She's really beautiful. Afterwards, we drove ahead.

"You wanna know something?"

"Yeah?"

"The coast we saw down there is the venue for FCF."

"FCF?"

"Forests and Coasts Festival. It's like Coachella that centers on saving money for the conservation of forests and coasts."

I then grinned, "Please tell me we're going there."

"Just drive." Kayleigh smiled, "We might end up there."