As I went in the dance floor, I called her name.

I then looked at different directions of the dancefloor when...

"Sebastian."

I then looked for the sound and saw Kayleigh approaching, losing her balance, with three girls holding her. She then hugged me and giggled. I then smelled her breath and smelled vodka and martini. A lot of it.

"Kayleigh." I said as I held her tight to avoid her falling, "You're drunk."

She slapped me on the shoulder, "No, I'm not." She slurred, "By the way, these are my friends, Agatha, Debra, and Stacy." She said as she pointed anywhere but the girls.

"You must be Sebastian. I'm Agatha. And these are my cousins Debra and Stacy." A brown-haired girl said as she pointed her cousins, which were blond-haired and are twins, "We were supposed to have fun with Kayleigh. We didn't realize she would drink a lot."

"I'm not drinking a lot." She scolded then laughed at the girls, causing me to sigh and give an apologetic look.

"We should get going. She has our number, just in case. Bye Kayleigh and Sebastian." Agatha said.

"Aww, you're leaving?" Kayleigh frowned then giggled again.

"Thanks girls." I smiled as they left then tended to Kayleigh again, "Kay, I think we should go. You're drunk."

"I said I'm not." She scolded me then smiled, "By the way, call me Kay more often. It's nice."

"Kay-"

"Let's dance." She said as she tried to let go of me and danced. But she began to lose her balance again almost immediately. I immediately held her.

I sighed, "Come on-"

"You know, I really like you Sebastian." She smiled as she placed her arms around my neck, "Nope, scratch that. I love you. I love you since we were nine. Get it?" She grinned, "That's why you're my getaway driver so that before I die, you're the last thing I see." She giggled, "And of course, to take you to different places cause that's what I do to people I love." She then pointed a finger on my chest, "I take them to places with me like what my adopted dad does before."

But I didn't giggle like her. I was frozen in place. She... loves me?

"I even want to tell you for a long time. But, this dumb little bitch can't even kiss you. I'll never make you happy like your girlfriend." She laughed.

But you made me happier than Colleen did Kayleigh.

She then touched my lip and traced my lip ring, causing shivers and the world to stop, "I really wanna kiss you with this on." She whispered and smiled as she stood on a tiptoe and brought my face to hers and I was caught off guard when she closed the gap. Her lips were soft and plump that I can't help but kiss back. I then held her cheek and her waist to draw her close while her arms were still around my neck. I then bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she gladly gave it, causing our tongues to explore our mouths together.

Afterwards, we pulled out and I was still in shock.

Kayleigh was my first kiss with the lip ring on. The moment her lips touched mine, my heart was no longer mine to keep anymore.

Our foreheads touched and that's when I told her these words I've been wanting to say:

"I love you too Kayleigh."

But just as I told her, she fell. And before she could, I caught her right on time and carried her, wedding carry style, back to the car. As we were in the car, I opened the back door and placed Kayleigh there and gave her a kiss on the forehead before I closed the back door. I then went to the driver's seat then roared the engine to life, driving to her next list.

And with just that, every memory when I was nine came back. 

Kayleigh was my childhood sweetheart, my first love, my first kiss. Kayleigh was the love of my life.

And after 9 long years, I kissed her again. After 9 long years, I finally told her the words I should've told her when we were kids:

I love you.