We made it to the top when the sunset happened.

We both gasped at the amazing view.

"It's beautiful." I said. Just like Kayleigh.

We kept looking at the sunset.

"You know, you can shout Sebastian." Kayleigh smiled, "Scream your problems here."

"Uh, no-"

"Just try it. Look." She said as she screamed all her problems and tried to throw stones at the sun. I then shouted my problems as well then threw stones at the sun. Afterwards, we laughed at what we did.

"How is it? Relieving?"

I then smiled at her, "Yes."

After that little fun we had, we then made our tent which was large enough for both of us. We then arranged our sleeping mats, pillows, and blankets then made a bonfire and had a roast marshmallow and juice for dinner. Afterwards, we then stood up and went to the fenced edge of the mountain to watch the stars.

"For the record, I like our dinner tonight." Kayleigh smiled.

"Oh yeah?"

She nodded. Then we were silent.

"I miss looking at the stars."

"Me too." Kayleigh said, "We used to do that."

"Yeah. When we were nine." I then giggled softly, "I remembered the time I looked out from my window to see the new neighbor."

"Yeah." She giggled as well, "Then I caught you."

"And I hid right away cause you were too pretty."

"Seriously?" She laughed as I nodded. We were silent again, "Remember the hill where I want to kill myself?"

I nodded.

"When I was young, I usually take a boy out when I like him."

"I know. You kissed me before you went back. And I froze, cause I like you too."

We then laughed.

"You were my first kiss that time." I said softly.

"Me too." She whispered. Suddenly, we didn't realize that we were inches closer. I started holding her waist while she had her arms around my neck again, "And I miss kissing you Sebastian."

"Me too." I whispered back as I closed the gap and kissed her. The kiss was soft and slow. As the kiss lasted, it started to become intense to the point where I asked her to jump and she did, wrapping her legs on my waist and I carried her back to the tent without breaking the kiss.

Silently asking her to love me, kiss me, end me.