Morning came when I decided to swim.

"Mind if I swim along?"

I then looked up and was surprised by what I saw, a very hot Kayleigh Barrow in her bikini, covered by some sort of a see-through long blouse and in a messy bun. Damn. If she were my girlfriend, I would've taken her down right here and now.

"Uh, ye-yeah. You... uh... can." I stammered. Fuck, why am I so stupid, looking like an idiot to her? I then watched as Kayleigh took off her tops, fully revealing the bikini. I studied her body up and down. I can't help but think that she's now the hottest girl in school, definitely beating Colleen.

My thoughts were snapped when a clearing of throat was heard, "Eyes up here Sebastian." Kayleigh said, pointing her eyes.

"Can't help it." I smirked, biting my lip ring.

Kayleigh laughed, "Don't worry Sebastian. You're going to have this anyway after you completed the deal." She then pointed at her body.

"Well then, can't wait."

"Learn to wait." She then dipped herself in the water when she squealed after I grabbed her as she went to the deep waters.

"The hell Sebastian?" She shouted as she splashed water to me, causing me to laugh and to bring her to the deeper waters. Moments later, Kayleigh looked down, "Hmm..."

"What?"

"This... is... deeper now Sebastian. I can't swim this deep."

I giggled, "Just hold on to me, chicken. You'll be fine." I said as I grabbed her legs and wrapped them in my waist, causing Kayleigh to squeal and place her arms around my neck.

I then laughed, causing her to splash water to me again, "Thanks jerk."

I can't stop laughing, causing Kayleigh to giggle eventually, "Fuck you Sebastian."

"Soon, baby. Soon." I said and she rolled her eyes. My free hand brushed a lost strand of her hair and tucked them behind her ear. That's when the laughing died down, again. And here I am, slowly beginning to lose my shit as our foreheads started to touch.

Fuck, I want to just... fucking kiss her. Why can't I initiate it anymore?

My thoughts were cut when...

"I just wish I'm brave enough Sebastian." Kayleigh whispered, sending chills all over me.

"Brave enough to what?" I whispered back.

"To just-"

"Kayleigh, Sebastian, breakfast is ready." A call from afar broke the trance Kayleigh and I just shared. We immediately pulled apart and looked at the shore to see Mrs. Diego waving at us. We then swam back to the shore and greeted her afterwards.