Almost an hour passed when we were driving a really straight road.

Kayleigh was just looking and reading her list, trying to cross out the things in her list that were completed. I may not have read her list (I only glanced at it), but all I know is that it's a crazy list, and it keeps me on the edge on what to do next.

Her list is actually fun to fulfill.

Moments later, Kayleigh started staring at me with a smile on her face. I then looked at her.

"What?"

"Nothing." She smiled, "I just remembered something."

"What?"

"You told me earlier you were once afraid of skating." She then giggled, "I thought the Golden Boy is not afraid of anything."

"And I thought Ms. I-climb-windows-through-trees is not afraid of anything as well. I could remember her telling me she wanted to fall off the cliff when I was nine." I then glanced at her.

"At least she got to smoke weed. Not like the Golden Boy." She teased.

"Hey." I smiled, "He does now."

"Yeah. It's because of Ms. I-climb-windows-through-trees." she then smiled then it was silent for a moment.

"But seriously Sebastian," she started, "we all have fears."

"I know." I said, glancing at her.

"For example," She then looked at the road and she was shocked in an instant, "Sebastian look out."

"Shit." I cussed, looking directly at the road and braked the car. I then realized that I used the brake for nothing when I looked at Kayleigh and she was laughing, trying to hold her stomach and catch her breath.

"Yeah HAHA." I said, "You know it's not funny Kayleigh."

She then became serious, trying to hold her laugh, and looked at me, "I know." She said. But sooner, she laughed again.

"Oh my God." She continued, "I'm so sorry. I'm trying to keep it in. It's just that... your face." She then burst out of laughter again.

I then looked at the dashboard and saw her list. I then smirked, "My face huh?"

"Yeah." She laughed. I then took her list and hid it. Afterwards, she noticed the list was gone and stopped laughing.

"Where's the list?"

I shrugged, smiling.

"Give it to me Sebastian."

"I don't have it."

"It's clear that you're lying." She said then moved herself and straddled me in the driver's seat. She then tried to reach and felt my back, trying to find the list.

"Where is it Sebastian?"

I then smiled and took the list from my back. I then extended my arm to the back seat and held Kayleigh's waist, stopping her from reaching out to my arm. I then laughed.

"Sebastian, give it to me." She said as I laughed, "Give it to me or else-"

"Or else what?"

She then sighed and bit her lip, thinking. Moments later, she smiled then started to poke me at the sides, making me react. Sooner, the poking became tickles. I then laughed.

"Alright. Alright." I said as I handed her the list, "Here you go."

"Got it." She shouted and grinned, placing the list back on the dashboard, "I bet it hurts." She turned, looking at me.

"What?"

She pointed her bottom lip, talking about the lip ring I have. I then touched my lip ring.

"Yeah. It does when I pierced it."

"Does it feel cold when your upper lip touched it?"

"Yep."

"Can I touch it?"

"Yeah, no problem."

She then focused on my lip ring and touched it. I then felt her thumb tracing my lip ring and then my lips. I then looked at her eyes that are still focused on my lips and the way she bit her lip, trying to focus not to hurt me.

"Did your girlfriend kissed you with this on before?" She asked softly.

"Well, she always tells me to take it off before I kiss her."

"Why?"

"She doesn't like it."

"So you never knew what it's like to kiss someone with this on?"

"Yeah." I said softly.

"If I were your girlfriend, I would not let you take this off before you kiss me."

"Why?"

She then looked at me, with her thumb still tracing my lips, "Because for me, it's a statement; that I'm kissing you and nobody else." She whispered.

The way she looked at me made the world around me stop for a moment. Whoa, I thought, I've never felt a world stop before. I don't know what got into me, but my hand gripped her waist while the other went to the back of her neck, gently pushing her face closer to mine. Her hand was in my chest while the other that was tracing my lips earlier cupped my cheek.

"Then make that statement." I whispered as our faces were inches closer. We were on the edge of closing the gap when we heard a horn from another car. Kayleigh then removed herself from the driver's seat and sat back to her seat. We then decided to drive off.

"Where to miss?" I asked.

"Comedy Bar."