"How about we make a promise?"

"What promise?" Kayleigh asked.

"Not to talk of things like last night and just complete the list?"

"Okay. That sounds fair."

"Say that you promise Kayleigh."

She then rolled her eyes and sighed, "I promise you, Sebastian Walters, I won't talk of things like last night and just complete the list."

"Pinky swear?" I asked, holding out my pinky.

"Seriously Sebastian-"

"Pinky swear?"

She then groaned and rolled her eyes, "Fine." She said as she held out her pinky and linked it with mine, "I pinky swear."

I then sighed, "Thank you." There was a moment of silence until I asked, "So, what's next of your list?"

"Smoke weed."

"Whoa, what?" I asked in shock.

"I've tried it Sebastian, when I was 16. It's not that bad. I mean, I bet almost everyone in school tried it." She then looked at me, with eyes wide as if she's shocked, "Oh no. Don't you fucking tell me you haven't tried smoking weed yet."

"Imagine if I did. Grandma would kill me. She knows the smell of almost everything. She lived longer than you and me."

"Oh God." She said as she tried to massage her temples, "You just fucking surprised me."

"Don't tell anyone though. My reputation will die if you do."

She nodded, "Yeah don't worry. You don't have to keep it a secret no longer." She smiled, "You're smoking weed with me."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No."

"But-"

"It's a one-time thing Sebastian."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay. It's a one-time thing."

"Yes it is." She laughed and teased me as I rolled my eyes.

We then arrived at the city and went to the secret store that Kayleigh told me. We then passed through alleys and market passage before we ended up at an abandoned building where I saw people smoking weed. They immediately recognized Kayleigh and they had a handshake. The guy then handed us weed and she taught me to smoke. We smoked for a few minutes but she made sure we don't get too high. She then thanked the guy and we left.

But just as we left, we heard sirens. We immediately knew that it's a raid operation. Kayleigh then took my hand and we ran together going to the back alley, where the car is parked. As we reached the back alley, I immediately turned on the engine and drove as fast and discreet as possible.

Moments later, when we were on our way to the next list, Kayleigh started laughing and I laughed along with her. 

"That was sick."

She laughed, "I know."

"I'm so going to capture that moment. I'm not going to forget it."

"That's it."

"What?" I asked, glancing at her.

"That is how you should live your whole life. Capture the moments." She said as she looked at the road, "Because life's too short, we may not be able to do those things again."

We both glanced at each other and smiled, before looking back at the road.