I woke up to a sound of a siren.

I then looked around and saw that a police car was behind us and an officer went out of the car and went to my car.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning sir. What's the matter?" I replied and smiled, trying to cover my morning raspy voice.

"I'm afraid you've violated a traffic rule sir in our town. We don't actually allow parking in the side of the national road. So it's best if you come with me to the police station."

Shit.

Few minutes later, I was in a police station. It was a pretty small place, but just enough for a small town. I then looked at the car and saw Kayleigh who is yawning and stretching. She's probably awake now. I then looked at the police officer who has my license.

"So you're Mr. Sebastian Walters?"

"Yeah."

"I thought you're some minor with no license. Turns out, you're already at your 18s."

"Yep." I smiled.

"Who's the person with you?" He asked as he was writing in his logbook.

"Uh, she's Kayleigh. Kayleigh Barrow."

"Girlfriend?"

"Fiance actually." I then turned in shock as I saw Kayleigh approaching us. She then stopped beside me.

What the actual fuck?

"Where's your ring then?" The police officer asked.

"Rings are overrated." Kayleigh smiled, "Why are we here sir? What's going on?"

"Just a simple road violation." He smiled back, "You guys were not allowed to park at the side of the national road."

"Oh. I'm really sorry sir. It's just that we were tired from all that travel shit."

"Purpose for travel?"

"Completing-" I was supposed to reply but Kayleigh used her foot to hit my knee, causing me to wince.

"Completing what?"

"Papers." Kayleigh smiled, "Documents. Requirements for the wedding."

"Aren't you guys too young to get married?"

"Oh my God." I then turned to Kayleigh, "I just realized that now. We're TOO young to get engaged Kayleigh."

"Yeah. But it's because we're arranged. You know, family businesses and shit." Kayleigh smiled, "So what happens to us now since we violated a rule?"

"Well, no prison, no high amount of fine, whatsoever. Just a ticket and well, a record of violation."

"Okay." Kayleigh smiled, "At least it's a lesson to differentiate a national road to a preferred parking spot and to not do it again." She then looked at me, "RIGHT Sebastian?"

"Yep." I smiled.

Few minutes later, we were released and then we continued driving for a few kilometers then we stopped for a while. We then went out of the car and Kayleigh sat on the hood.

"What the actual fuck Kayleigh?" I said in shock.

"What?"

"You just lied."

"I'm well aware Sebastian-"

"You just fucking said that we're engaged and that we were completing papers."

"Completing papers was not really a lie. The list is in a paper-"

"The engaged part."

"Well, at least he does not see us as runaway teenagers with an abnormal hormonal flow. Otherwise, he'll call our families and they'll think we drove off to have sex or something."

I sighed at her point, "We're going to do it anyway. The deal remember?" But I feel sick mentioning it. Kayleigh deserves so much more than this. She does not need a fucking deal. She needs love.

And fuck, I don't know what's happening to me but part of me wants to give it to her.

"I know." She smiled, "Come on Sebastian. Cheer up."

I kept a straight face.

"Come on." She smiled as she started poking me and started laughing afterwards.

"Will you fucking stop poking me?" I said as she laughed then I stood in the middle of her legs then gripped her hands. I then gripped her waist afterwards and held her close to me. Afterwards, the laughing died down. My arms then went to her legs and started to grip them gently, wrapping them on my waist. Her arms then went to my neck and our faces became close again.

I'm about to kiss her, again.

We were on the brink of closing the gap when once again, something stopped us. Kayleigh's phone alarm set off. We then looked at it and Kayleigh turned it off, going inside the car.

"It's 6 am. We should get going."

"Okay." I said as I went in the car and started the engine, "Where to?"

"Destiny Islands."

"I know where it is." I smiled as we drive off. But deep inside, I'm not smiling. I'm fucking confused and going mad.

Something about Kayleigh bothers me. And I'm slowly going crazy about it.